1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Our BB Journey

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gipsy Danger Jaeger, 14 Sep 2017.

1. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

My first one was a turbo and my second was a standard shield. They're useful but they don't have as much impact as weapons.

2. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Lol my first tier 5 epic is gonna be a OB. Also anything higher that tier 3 epic turbo is a waste as u already have max speed, so I didnt take my turbo to tier 5 eventhough I could have.

3. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

The t4e turbo was before the update. Even with it though, I still didn't have max speed until the update.

vis1234567899 likes this.
  4. :Beardman:

:Beardman: Active Member

Extra hp perks on a max epic turbo.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yeah... About the journey.
    lwfbmFl.png
    A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a player started a lonely walk. A bunch of his trusted friends followed.

Today, this player counts as one of the most accurate point-shooters in the game. Pure poison up close, capable of shooting a blast at the range of a sniper from afar.

He's an MVP, a MOD, and a person who plays nearly all ships and has top-tier skill with firing every weapon in the game.

/Selfadvertising

Screenshot_2018-11-08-10-51-02-647_com.rovio.battlebay.png

Nikkie!, HAPPY SITHSHA and Nicolas like this.
  6. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

And he is none other than "Fly,you fools" aka TheAntiSnipe:cool::cool::):):)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.