1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

EVENTS are not fun without reward options...pls read

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kirk, 1 Nov 2018.

1. Kirk

Kirk New Member

The past events were fun. Different types of game play which permitted different strategies and allowed for experimentation with ships and loadouts. If you didn't like it, you can keep switching or use whatever you normally liked.
    The goals were to earn the event currency (whatever it is at the moment) and then SPEND that currency on rewards that we needed/wanted.
    Now we are forced to grind a very slow coin reward system, in a game mode that ONLY allows one possible reward that MOST will not earn unless they grind and grind.
    I currently do not care about the new ships as I am sure many others don't. The system in place to get them and upgrade them is ridiculous currently (in my opinion).
    Why can you not allow us to have the option to spend the coins in 4 ways (ships, perks, parts, or pieces)?
    It honestly detracts from the motivation to even enjoy these events with the current reward system.
    I am plying the event simply to get better stats for the guild quests....but please consider bringing back reward options....you can still force people to grind out the ships the painful way you have set up currently, but give the other ones of us the options to continue to upgrade our current ships and loadouts as we please.

2. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
  3. Samwise

Samwise Active Member

This is spot on. Implementation of the new ship economics has been an absolute disaster. Failing to tell players when or if they'll be able to get event perks again (or even interceptor ship pieces) is just hostile to the user base.

Ol' Rusty, SWAT0013 and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  4. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more tbh! If they'd added the new ships alongside the old event system it would've brought new people in, and kept a lot more.. Also the standardisation of ship looks regardless of level kinda blows... Half the fun was getting a cooler looking boat to throw around the bay. Unless they're planning on bringing in skins for a big Christmas update??

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. cafucito

cafucito New Member

I agree. I miss the epic and legendary pieces

SWAT0013 and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I miss Event rewards.

SWAT0013 and ShipCrusherCz like this.