1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

No more gold reward from daily quests?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ShinkuMoon, 1 Nov 2018.

1. ShinkuMoon

ShinkuMoon Member

I noticed the decrease of gold-rewarding daily quests after 4.0 but didn't care too much about since, well, there was still gold income outside selling perks and matches.

Then after the introduction of Reaper, there has been no gold-rewarding quests for several days while my gold stock been below 5% of the max (and sugar above 70% due to lack of gold to buy parts).

As far as I track, there is no announcement regarding this "feature" so I assume either the codes are broken, or this is intentional. Either way, it would be appreciated if we can get a clear and straight answer to this issue.

Thank you very much.

------
    Edit:

In case someone considers this as RNG dependent: for my past 2 years of experience, when you have one of the two resources, i.e. gold and sugar, fewer than the other one in percentage of the capacity, the daily quest will reward the fewer one OVER 99% of the time. There were very rare cases this rule did not work and I am confident to say the number is less than 10.

It is coded as independent to RNG.

Last edited: 2 Nov 2018
  2. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Just bad luck man, they haven’t and wouldn’t make such a change. Random streaks happen all the time.

3. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Happens too often. Only getting one reroll every 4 hours doesn't help. I have asked that VIP be able to reroll more or choose what will spawn, but no such luck.

While on daily quests, why are there no epic quests? about 5% of the time I might get a rare one where I have to kill x with a weapon but never an epic one. The quest system could be so much better with more variety. Why not rare or epic quests where the damage is exponentially increased for higher rewards? it would make me play a lot before the week ended. So much potential here.

4. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Maybe even leggy quests-

Get a pentakill
    Eliminate 2 people in one AOE blast
    Sneaky past a Tesla shield and shoot their owner

Stuff like that

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It's probably just bad luck... something I've been dealing with for 3 straight days... 75% Sugar Quests with 75% chance a re-roll will be Sugar. All I want is Gold... Sugar from battles is sufficient for training and upgrades.