1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS: Balance changes & NEW ship: Meet your REAPER!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 30 Oct 2018.

Tags:
  1. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

u need some pepper with that salt?

This Is Me likes this.
  2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

It’s a 2-Slot item, with a 20 second cooldown. Railgun and Tesla Bolt remove it automatically, why should anything else break it in one shot?

It wasn’t ‘needed’ at all. Single Shields were never that powerful, and tbh anything below t4 Epic was pretty underpowered. Rare Tesla Shield needed a buff if anything.

3. Zxyqu

Zxyqu Member

I'll take a single period anywhere in the WOT

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. d0dih

d0dih Member

How do i get interceptor pieces? We have no grind for pieces option at current state.

5. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Lag is not their problem, and the firebomb was not bugged

6. ViscountSniffit

B1C12480-9DE3-42E6-9CB3-34234B9C101B.png

7. d0dih

d0dih Member

Read my question again. I know i can buy but 6 levels costs as much as an Xbox or ps4. I wanna grind them. But i guess the money maker symbols is all this game has left to offer. It will eventually be the end of the game aswell with this direction.

Jamel H. and Reorge like this.
  8. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Gotta use them moneydollars it seems :(
    Guess we'll see how next event will work.

9. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    If your money keeps coming, like in this GIF, then you’re lucky lol

10. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

True, with my rare T5 shield I guess I should play at 2000 infamy now if I dont want it to be broken after every single shot.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  11. Fixer Wiseman

Fixer Wiseman Member

Haven't read the whole thread but thanks to anyone that noticed the firebomb issue is it's range, not necessarily it's damage or burn time.

It's too easy to sit back with a 30 range weapon that actually has an impressive projectile speed, not much skill involved here, haven't got to wait for waves to get out the way, you just point and shoot, added with a long range mortar, sniper or torps. You can consistently get top damage without getting involved in the battle.

Btw I am actually a fan of the fire bomb, it just gets a bit frustrating when games turn into AOE wars.

12. ViscountSniffit

The Rare description should just read ‘press this button to stun yourself for 4 seconds’.

13. Greatgambler440

Greatgambler440 Active Member

Again bubble got killed. Keep on floating bubble. Well done!!!

14. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Can you please tell what bugs you are referring to? We have addressed quite a few issues so what is remaining that we may or may not be aware of? Please let me know and then I can share what's up with it!

Nikkie! likes this.
  15. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

My game freezes on startup alot now. The keyboard still lags like crazy so I can't even communicate (yes I deleted my selective word dictionary, my device has 2gb ram which should be enough for this game) and just now it says I can't select three quests without VIP even though I have only one selected. It's glitchy

16. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Yes, that is correct. Currently there is no grind options to obtain ship pieces, after the ship event.
    It is possible that it can change in the future - so we will consider feedback and how it's going.

Nikkie! likes this.
  17. Ol' Rusty

Ol' Rusty Active Member

Excuse me? There has been a problem with lag according to many users since the update. Now this may be due to device incompatibility from the update or something else but its a real thing and many of us need answers and solutions. Before you blame our internet, many of us have stated that the issue coincided somehow with the update release.

And for you to say that the fire bomb isn't bugged.. Lol do you even own a fb?

These two comments tells me two things: you don't listen to the community and you have no idea what you're talking about.

ShipCrusherCz, Reorge, Yakima and 2 others like this.
  18. Stig

Stig Member

I think what You're highlighting is a balance of TS within the levels and classes. I can't comment on rare TS or non maxed epic. The people I play almost always have maxed epic or high legendary. Do a custom match 1 vs 1. You get a defender and have the other person equipped with high level double bubble. Good luck.

My maxed epic ec doesn't always break high level ts. So what a defender supposed to do? Even against single ts if it takes two shots for just one shield, that leaves one weapon assuming they were all cool to begin with. By that time you're stunned with tb while the shield cools or nitroused away. Maybe defender gets one shot in. Is the defender supposed to equip railgun? Look at the cooldown on it. Not good for a boat with 3 weapons.

The reality is the ts nerf is going to have every yellow boat person whining but won't hurt them very much. We go through this every time there's an update. Last update was death of the yellow boats. Well guess what, they're still out there and doing well. This won't be any different. There should be a 2 week ban on whining after updates. Just go play

XQT likes this.
  19. Vigoorian

Vigoorian New Member

all the new boats that leave will be with pieces? D:

20. ViscountSniffit

By ‘consider feedback’ do you mean ‘read and ignore it’ ? I’ve never seen feedback accomplish anything here. How long have we been feeding back that Frost and Tesla Bolt are too easy to break? What happens: nothing.