1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking retiring

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Darth Reaper, 27 Oct 2018.

1. Darth Reaper

Darth Reaper Active Member

This 4.0 update really screwed up, Lag, Invisible unfriend ship, fixer is worthless, defence is worthless, damage is too high, too many mortars and launchers.

Mortars should have increase slot 3. That just my opinion, I know y’all disagree.

I’m thinking about leaving this game and unstalling it no fun at all.

Rhummy likes this.
  2. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I agree with most of what you are saying, but I won't be retiring any time soon. Game is still too addictive.

Lag: YES, there is lag after 4.0. And NO, it is not our internet connections. I play on multiple high-speed, fiber-optic connections with super low ping (less than 55) and have never had lag in battlebay until the 4.0 update. My best guess is the new update is taxing our devices harder than the previous versions, thereby causing shorter battery life and memory/processor lag if you are not running very new equipment. I use an IpadAir2 and iPhone 7 plus. Twice last night this happened playing speeder I hit my nitro button a micro second before an enemy shot was going to hit me, the screen shows a brief glimpse of my ship boosting away, and then bam, the screen pulls my ship back and I'm dead. In the reply, it just shows normal, but in realtime, I nitro'd to miss the shot and on the server side the shot killed me before the nitro took effect. The other thing that happens frequently, is that the steering joystick will reset to the center during a heated battle scrum, especially when there is napalm present. Most of these would likely be solved by getting new equipment to play on, but my equipment runs perfectly everything fine for everything else and PRE-4.0 battlebay, so why spend $1500 to $2000 for a new phone and tablet?

Fixer Gameplay: Double-pulse is almost mandatory now, because in order to keep up with the increased weapon damage, your team MUST stay together and your fixer must have a pulse. This seems to be the only times that fixer teams have the advantage now. Just the slightest errors in the fixer teams game strategy and they are done so long as the enemy team is moderately skilled.

Flint, This Is Me and SAME DIFF3R3NC3 like this.
  3. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

IMG_20180514_220017.jpg

4. Epicular

Epicular Well-Known Member

Creator of BayStats
    Seriously. Mortars are already competitively useless, and it’s almost impossible to land a good hit on even slow ships if they’re moving at full speed

5. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I guess by making them 3 points even the hangers on would abandon them accelerating their demise and removal. Maybe that’s why the OP wants the change?

6. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

He basically wants mortars to eliminate xD

7. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Mortars and firebombs are being spammed like crazy. Maybe there should be a system where if a player equips more than one weapon on a ship, the second and so on are progressively weaker?

Flint likes this.
  8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Not a good idea. The easiest way to counteract mortars is map design and positioning. I'd say 1/3 of all players are clueless about positioning and as such deserve the mortar spam they receive.

What's Up Player likes this.
  9. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Perhaps we should dedicate and pin thread for all those to vent and threaten to quit (and never do) ..

Flint, SAME DIFF3R3NC3 and envylife like this.
  10. S2C

S2C Member

Do people really play this mobile game enough that it requires them to announce it? It's like their letting everyone know their going to quit smoking or something so they need reactions

11. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

I think it's more like going vegan ..

12. S2C

S2C Member

Yeah that works too

13. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Fixers can still use what they want, no change. Made it to 4.2k with three ductapes

14. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I am vegetarain, but going vegan? Nah, I would miss my sponge cake too much ;) and it needs eggs.

Last edited: 31 Oct 2018