1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

One in four matches stay on the starting screen

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by JediKnight1968, 30 Oct 2018.

1. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

One in four or five matches stays on the starting screen.
    If I terminate app and restart I connect and have already lost or end up alone against all surviving opponents.
    Pretty frustrating for me and my teammates

2. The Skywolf

The Skywolf Member

this problem also occurs to me it just freezes when displaying the teams before the match starts

3. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Same here, also the game which does not load or the screen freezes for short periods of time in battle.

4. Bunty1111

Bunty1111 New Member

same with me and loadings taking too much time also main screen loading taking more then 5 miniutes, i m entering in battle after then 1 miniute

5. The Skywolf

The Skywolf Member

[​IMG]

it froze and then the weird bug happened as seen on the image (dont knkw if i did it right for the image) and i also didnt get my daily battle box although i fought over three games after.

6. The Skywolf

The Skywolf Member

here it is again

Attached Files: