1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The no damage hit bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by xxfreekillxxpro, 23 Oct 2018.

Tags:
  1. xxfreekillxxpro

xxfreekillxxpro New Member

I don't know why but quite often when i hit an enemy with a weapon (mostly with cannons) it doesn't deal any damage.
    It is very common when i am using explosive cannon, which is one of my best weapons, and it's quite annoying playing ctf with the enemy who has 500 hp left (1 shot kill) and i hit him but it doesn't count.
    I don't know what is wrong but please fix it.

Thanks [xxfreekillxxpro]

2. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

This is most likely lag, what's your in game ping speed? You can check it on the bottom of the in game menu.

3. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

I have the same problem and also target is hopping like crazy.
    Opened a request with the tech support and they answered that is lag.
    Now how is it possible that me and another 6 members of my guild plus all the posts I read started having these "lag issues" simultaneously after the same update (about three updates before) is something only Sherlock Holmes can solve cause the devs already have already decided that we all have Internet connection problems.
    But wait ... whats this ... a post with the same problem that they give the same answer but the poor man has 100mbit fiber connection with 5ghz wifi (300mbps) and wifi extenders in all the rooms and a ping of 50 ms. SURELY HE MUST be having network issues also.

Napolike1926 and This Is Me like this.
  4. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

It all depends on your in game ping. Also, yes, this update was a doozy, and is causing for multiple players

5. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Yes it depends on the game ping but if it happens simultaneously on many many players that did not have problems before after a certain update I think they should look it up.
    I cant wonder why people with fiber optic connections and and 60-80 ping should have lag or connection problems.
    Just wondering.

6. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Played 20 matches. In those matches people hit me but I didn't receive any damage. :| After 1 hour I played 5 matches and didn't register a shot . Its just like cannon Bug only. Other weapons always hit.

7. Rishi6793

Rishi6793 New Member

It's happening with me also mostly with flare gun

8. xxfreekillxxpro

xxfreekillxxpro New Member

My ping is usually around 100
    But it happens when I use 4g data
    Which is pretty good, fast, and stable...
    (btw do i get paid from 3 for making an advertising?) XD