1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove Defender Wins from Quest Rivalry & Change In Battle Chat button back

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by BattleRascal, 29 Oct 2018.

1. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I know removing Defender Wins will never happen, because it would basically be an admission that defenders are dying.
    It seems Defender is hardly used anymore, everyone in my guild that used to play it, doesn't anymore.
    We can't even play a lower level Defender in events anymore, because the new matchmaking puts my level 39 defender against level 50 ships.
    Maybe it's time to remove that quest from the rotation?

Also, PLEASE put the BattleChat button back where it used to be!! The new location is so annoying, it gets constantly accidentally clicked in the heat of battle.

Tmfh67401, envylife and Aether_Zero like this.
  2. XQT

XQT Member

Nah. Just recruit an active defender for your guild.

super_sonic181 likes this.
  3. Senniji

Senniji New Member

You don't play defender, it's ok, but I'm a defender player and i don't suggest to remove speeder, enforcer and fixer quests!

super_sonic181 and Fish like this.
  4. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

1) Removing Defender is just a worst idea! Andf yeah i agree new matchmaking do put low lvl ships with higher ones but that doesn't mean everyone should leave playing defender and it's not with defender every ship is treated as same. Plus Game got much tougher than it used to be... Just dropped 600+ infamy(main reason Unsupporting Team) but i still play Defender cause of High HP and large weapons button and can take alot of dmg for team.

2)And Yeah new BattleChat button should be placed back where it was or make it a mall icon.... or let us shift it to another part of screen

5. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

No offense to the Defender players out there, I mean no ill will. It was merely based on the observation that their are fewer players using defender and it is tremendously harder to complete that quest than it used to be. Previously, non-defender players could at least use a MK4 or MK5 in events to complete the quests and still come to battle evenly matched. Since the 4.0 update, there is not a viable way for non-defenders to play the ship in events without taking significant loses because the ship isn't leveled as high as our main boats and matchmaking puts you against players equal to your highest ship level(or seems to).