1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Punishment for trying a different ship

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by NmE, 29 Oct 2018.

1. NmE

NmE Member

this game punishes those who want to switch ships because they are tired of XY ship.

Sure you aren’t going to be as good. But we have people with all t5 epic weapons at 2000 infamy. So going from 3800 to 3k because I’m trying a different ship shouldn’t be a problem. If anything they have the upper hand.

It’s not about gear at that point. Just learning curve of a new ship.

I’m sure a lot of fixers know this feeling switching ships.

2. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Just use events for your learning process.

I’m sure all of your teammates during your 800 infamy fall would appreciate this.

3. NmE

NmE Member

If events were regular sure.

But something ravio isn’t thinking of:
    New ship: it’s going to under preform as upgrade requirements.

You finally unlock it and guess what. You want to play it... but the system punishes you because it is weak in the HP area.

So to compete... use your old ship and not new content... thus making “new content” waste of time and just a trophy in a case. “ wow that ship does look perty but it’s only for looking not for using.

Increase the base HP for the beginning lvls.
    Or really no one but pay to win peeps will be using the new stuff for months. ( could cause peeps to quit the game even when they excited about ships)

Last edited: 29 Oct 2018