1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

SUGAR PANDEMIC

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by BOOTYWRECKA, 28 Oct 2018.

1. BOOTYWRECKA

BOOTYWRECKA Member

17F34E3D-D7BA-4E7A-BCDB-C9444C533727.png @developers please address this sugar atrocity the rates of gaining sugar to how much things cost is uncomprehendable not to mention the even less fortunate max cap it has.

Or maybe I’m just salty about the battle rewards I get now... !?!? I’m in division ace 1 now. It makes it extremely hard to even want to battle anymore.

Also a side note for you devs - if y’all took er down a couple notches on the amount of time it takes to progress in game. This would be the best pvp game out there for mobile

Yeash didn’t take no 2 years playing final fantasy on playstion

2. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Are you more than roughly 800 below your maximum infamy?

3. BOOTYWRECKA

BOOTYWRECKA Member

Max for season is 3224 currently @ 2700

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Star penalty is based upon all time Infamy, not season. If you were, say, 3700 or higher at any point, you might have been hit with the famed seal clubbing penalty.

5. BOOTYWRECKA

BOOTYWRECKA Member

Lol everyone is a seal clubber now

My highest all time Infamy was 4200 something but I haven’t been able to get back to nm for quite some time now.

6. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Back to about 3200~3400 infamy,your reward will back,I think.

7. Smag

Smag Member

Looks like you’re being penalized or you’re not doing enough in battles to get better rewards..

I’m only lvl 40 lower infamy and my sugar rewards are 3 - 4x higher than yours.. but I usually have the top spot on every battle

8. Smag

Smag Member

Don’t think that’s true.. the last time I had the penalty months ago it ended up going away after the season ended and I was put into a lower league. As far as I know it’s based on season / league unless it’s changed recently. My infamy has been rising to new highs lately though.

9. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I think it’s “fluid”. Pretty sure it isn’t always the end of the season when it is reset but it’s also not forever (like it used to be).

YerJokinArnYer likes this.