1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Since this is the only place you can reach the devs.....

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Real Baha, 27 Oct 2018.

1. Real Baha

Real Baha Member

I hope you intend on repairing the wreck you called the update. You just guaranteed paying players like myself won’t be spending anymore on this POS. Why should we desire better weapons when everything the game is now OP. The name of this game should be changed to fire and mines.

poor move and update.

2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

If everything is op then nothing is...
    Damage stats were increased by rarity and level not by item so every weapon received the same boost to damage. This was to compensate for the increased health from the new ship system.

I gather that you purchased crates to get legendary weapons. This purchase was to bypass the time required to receive such an item as they are available to players through f2p means as well.
    Legendary weapons are still the best in the game as you can see by the chart attached that was posted by Zues. A level 1 Legendary is equal to a ~L40 E. So you still have an advantage from your purchase.

Attached Files:

Ultrah, envylife, AntiHero and 3 others like this.
  3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Fire + mines, yep. Quite the gaming experience when you're confined to a tiny little area because of mines, and you have to pre check every square inch of water before you slowly move. At least mines take skill to use- oh wait :/

4. Real Baha

Real Baha Member

That’s actually wrong. All weapons were drastically incepreased across the board equally, but not defense or HP. Teams are dying off in 1 minute now. The new Meta to survive is camp, spam mortar, fire, mines and torps. Defenders are now rendered useless.

But there’s something else off with the game. I’ve been a nightmare player for well over a year, now I can’t break out of 3500. This is not the game I played a month ago, it’s not the game we all signed up to play, this is an entirely different game called spam a bunch of crap. That’s fine if Rovio wants that, but make a new game and give us the old one back. Like I said there are F2P players and P2P players. I pray the credit cards take. A huge break from this game in protest of this shit they call an update.

5. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    *Cough* *cough*
    2fa7qm.jpg

Ultrah, Nikkie!, BOOTYWRECKA and 5 others like this.
  6. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Haha yeah I came back this week after a couple month break from the game and one thing I did NOT miss were these battlefields spammed with mines & teams forced to be backed up in little corners spamming firebombs at each other.
    On some maps mines are less of a problem, but the maps with few / small pathways are rough

7. d0dih

d0dih Member

If mines are what makes experience bad for you join them. Thats what i did 8months ago after i got fed with mines

8. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I was just quoting the lead developer.
    Screenshot_20181026-194221.png
    I know I saw a 75% increase in hp and about half of that came from the extra slot that allowed me to equip an additional standard shield.
    The boost in hp was probably more noticable at lower levels thanks to the extra slots which was intended to even the playing field for lower level players.
    Also if I'm not mistaken quite a few NML players have said that battles took too long before the update. This may have been directed at event battles, I'm not sure.

9. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

To be honest I'd prefer to have long, intense battles over this quick "team who has more mines and firebombs wins" battles.

Ian, envylife and Friscomachine like this.
  10. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

The update was amazing.

Balance changes are needed but will come with time.

Though, this proves that you could give away legendary items for free and people would still find a way to complain.

Ian and JoshW like this.
  11. Friscomachine

Friscomachine New Member

yes, like its no challenge anymore, whether you win or lose, feels same. lol
    no challenge, no fun. no fun, less playing...

but i think this could be still the time of transition, the changes in the update were fundamental. maybe we need some more time for things to come into balance, since not everyone has already adopted to the changes made. everythings mixed up now and it will probably take some time...

12. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Game became so hard now. Damage booted. 2-3 shots and I am dead. Hp is 8.1k for my enfo. Shooter became so powerful with 12k hp. Defender now shifting to shooter taking 3 firebomb. They just spam. Yeah game has changed so much. I liked the previous version. So long 3 min memorable games. I will miss those.

13. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I left NML because of mine spam before couple of months and then went to 3k and it was full of mortar spam ,and since that is worse I came back to NML and now it is full mines and mortars :-/ ,

I'm F2P player but I say that increasing the contribution for low rarity items more than high rarity items is bad for the game , especially comparing rare and epic items .

14. BOOTYWRECKA

BOOTYWRECKA Member

15. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

You willing to give up 2 TS for 4k HP? I wouldn't

16. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

I blessed with 1 t5 rare.