1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

List of ideas to balance. Community input much appreciated.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HARPO!, 29 Oct 2018.

1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    first off, hi it’s harpo! Ok. 1. Tone down the burn dmg on torpedoes, 350 is a bit much. 2. Mine dmg can be nerfed down a little. They are super explosive and spammy. 3. Fix FB and Flare by less time and damage, fire combo is shredding away health and fixers can’t keep up with it. 4. Speeders have way too much health, 10k!?. 5. Standard is trash now, not enough damage, do to it what you did to FB. 6. Fixer heals can be buffed in some way. 7. Watch out for cannon dmg, they are super hard hitting weapons and the ex cannons feel like big torps. I think that’s it.

2. Senniji

Senniji New Member

Why do you want a nerf on the flare? It's not the FireBomb. When you're at max range and hit a speeder just after the nitro jump, I think you deserve the damage, and that they could even increase this damage to reward the shooter's dexterity. Flare needs more skill than the FireBomb and shouldn't be nerfed

3. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

When your a speeder at point blank range, flare a fixer then exp cannon it for 3100 damage, and leave it with a flare ticking that includes a healing debuff. It's just to easy from point blank, which is where it thrives

ShipCrusherCz and HARPO! like this.
  4. Senniji

Senniji New Member

You see? You just have to read what you wrote! The problem is not the flare, but the bonus on burning targets with the explosive cannon!

5. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    No the flare is also a problem, it has insane damage and takes away heals making fixers more useless. And they last forever!

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Try doing 3 and 7 without further nerfing defender. It already has 2% usage rate at nightmare, might as well go down to 0% if the items most effective on defender are nerfed.

HARPO! likes this.