1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Invisible enemies on Wayward Pains

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by xArrogance, 24 Oct 2018.

1. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

I've noticed this before but it seemed like an isolated incident ... Then it happened a few more times this event.

On Wayward Pains, some enemies can appear invisible at the beginning of the match. SMinto was directly behind me shooting me, but I could not see him. The turret would not recognize any enemy behind me. I even tried turret lock and cycling targets to no avail.

The first two screenshots are live. The next two are from the replay.

Screenshot_20181024-032557_Battle Bay.jpg Screenshot_20181024-032608_Battle Bay.jpg
    Screenshot_20181024-161100_Battle Bay.jpg Screenshot_20181024-161109_Battle Bay.jpg

Screenshot_20181024-032902_Battle Bay.jpg
    https://replay.battlebay.net/MSMSPZZL#QGRWLZRM

BIGSHOT007 likes this.
  2. BIGSHOT007

BIGSHOT007 New Member

N/A
    yeah same thing wi
    i have the same problem, I have pics of an opponent shooting towards me but you can’t see him.

3. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

Me too... But this happining in chill and Wayward.

4. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Happend to me as well, i was in the middle of 5 enemies.. suprised who is killing me.

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

What I saw in Wayward Pains yesterday was a big white block in place of a ship when targeted with auto aim.

6. Kraimer

Kraimer New Member

Yes, I have same issue in Wayward and Chillzone. And it happens pretty often.

7. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

nice loadout btw
    always wanted to use that but got no missiles
    curse u rng

8. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Just fyi - I love the idea of using missiles for their versatility but they're way too random to make it into a competitive loadout.

If they had a set spread (i.e. tighter at close to mid-range then further apart at longer ranges), then I'd use them more - even if that accuracy was a trade-off for a damage nerf.

More often than not, while aiming directly at a target, 2 missiles will sail past and to the left of the target and 3 will fall short and to the right.

There are so many factors that will throw your missiles off now that they're nearly unusable:
    What speed are you moving? What range are you shooting them? Are you trying to lead the shot? Is your turret pointed at an angle (or behind the bow of your ship) or straight ahead?

Even if you're lucky enough to get that super tight spread, and they directly hit the target, you have no idea what damage they'll do. They could do over 3,000 in damage or they could do absolutely zero damage.

9. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

All good! Devs just testing the new stealth ship!

Turkett

Agile Vanguard likes this.
  10. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

that is the exact reason im scared of building missiles
    i fear i might be no good at it and that with the added rng i has is too big a risk

11. Robustdonkey740

Robustdonkey740 New Member

There are few that are still invisible which sucks