1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Harsher Penalties asked for to players who only friend Someone to curse them out and harrass.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by RACK STAR, 24 Oct 2018.

1. RACK STAR

RACK STAR Member

Developers and Moderators,

Can the game please post a community message to players about harrassment? And list a harsher punishment for violating this. Within 1 week of returning to the game after being retired already had over 8 of these type of interractions. What's funny is I finished second in ace 2 league and am currently tied for 16th in Ace 1. So it can't be that I suck. Its that players aren't knowledgeable they are violating Rovio player policy. And there is Zero know punishment. It needs to be clearly stated as example if You friend someone in order to harrass. A ban of 30 days will happen for first time offense. 2cd time offense. 3 months. Or something like this. Seems fair.

1 time in a week is too many. Let alone 8 times. Currently at the point where I won't accept any new friend request. Sad.

Anyone else having an issue with crazy people on the bay? Here is one example. And no I don't have the ability to black out this players name. If moderators want to do it u have my permission. But I also ask this player get suspended immediately. I defended my self once they harassed me. But seriously crazy.

Also a VIP quote from Chuck Norris writing about this player being well know to do this action. Multiple time offender.

Something should be done.

Rack * * Star

[EDIT BY GRIM: removed images that showed player names]

Last edited by a moderator: 25 Oct 2018
    StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  2. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Lesson to ponder.

NEVER EVER add someone you recently played with and your team lost.

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

His language is out of order, but your replies in PM to him were just as bad :D
    Seriously just block them and move on, do not get into these slanging matches, it serves no purpose.

4. RACK STAR

RACK STAR Member

True. I let the guy have it. He did write me to yell. I am human. Gonna respond. Lol. Stuff like this has happened 8 times. Now wanting moderators and developers to state a penalty for harrassment. And show action. 8 times in 1 week of gaming since return from retirmement. Is majorly whack and bad.. Shows institutional breaks in management of this game.

Last edited: 24 Oct 2018
  5. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Hey,
    Thanks for showing me how to tell someone (In English) I don’t like them! :D

Nikkie :)

RACK STAR likes this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Haha... this is true! No one can be perfect in every match, but I've never even thought of harassing in this way... I'm used to getting/giving friend requests for playing well, so when I got my first harassment a few weeks ago I was taken aback at first, but decided it didn't matter. In fact I gave some crap back to the first one and offered to fleet, and they were good after that. Everyone has a bad match here and there, but over the long stretch is where it matters.

The second cursed at me then blocked me. I would have done the same had they be willing to fleet to show how out of line they were, but alas I could only report them.

7. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Probably not great to put the players name on here...

But yea It really is annoying when you accept their friend request, play a match, return to see they sent curse words and unfriended you. I just block them and move on, but probably should be reporting to get them banned, I just honestly don’t even care enough, they just wasting their time, I won’t change my gameplay because of their message, and they didn’t even stick around to hear any suggestions on how they could’ve helped my playstyle.

I still accept players invites for customs, recruiting, and or just having another good player to talk and fleet with, but I fully agree that if they are reported for this then should be punished and accept their deservable punishment for their childish actions.

8. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

I think I got the same love letter from him. People like this need banned. So sick of the verbal abuse.

RACK STAR likes this.
  9. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Nice love letters :p

10. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hello!

Forums are not to name and shame anyone.
    You have the ability to block others immediately and do not need to suffer any abusive behavior.

That said, we are also working on implementing a way to chat ban players from ANY chat in game (including private and Guild chat) -so that is coming.

-Grim

Ash KOT, Djradnad, RACK STAR and 2 others like this.
  11. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Haha I love the kind that cusses you out then unfreinds you before u can respond . real chickenshits lol u got the gal to cuzs someone but not hear them out.

RACK STAR likes this.