1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Interceptor Rewards

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kaletheshavage, 19 Oct 2018.

1. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

That's not even possible.
    700 is the least you can get from the 100 coin box?!

2. jackman

jackman New Member

i kno it shuld be like dat bt unfortunately for me m gettin only 65 parts no matter how many coins i use :( can u help me azto wer shuld i post this issue .

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Can you PM me with your player tag, so I can have the devs pull up your transaction history to show what coins you spent and what the rewards were.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  4. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

To take advantage of the update's potential, the ship piece boxes should include an old event perk, a power cell, and random parts.

Every 10th box could guarantee a random event epic perk (for the 20 coin) and an old event legendary perk for the 100 coin.

Ovidmikel and XQT like this.
  5. d0dih

d0dih Member

Approx. 90 boxes opened and no 5k pieces luck. Hmpf

6. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

I've opened about 3k coins worth and still no 5k ... the 20 coin boxes were a bad choice for me. They've been about 90% 65-coin boxes too.

7. d0dih

d0dih Member

4740 coins spent is my total and no 5k pieces except the leg box u get from using 2k coins. First 3k coins i think all was just the 100coin box then i mixed around. Some ppl just have better luck i guess.

8. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

My first 100 I bought the 100 box and got 5000 then bought the 20 coin box and got the 5000 ;) then only opened 20 boxes and got about half and half500 or 65 boxes