1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My last effort.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by JoshW, 24 Oct 2018.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I am going to try rooting my old phone to put Android 8.0 on it but if it doesn't work I'm afraid I'll be giving up on this game.

Almost a full week after the update and we have had no response to the issues that plague a good amount of players. I have also contacted Rovio support directly and have still heard nothing back.

All I would've needed is "We are aware of your issue and we are looking into it."
    Instead we got "It is a problem with your internet not the game itself." The game worked just fine on our internet before the update and it runs fine on other devices using the same internet. Due to these facts I believe they are using our internet as a scapegoat so they don't have to spend the time/resources to fix their own mistakes.

I refuse to give my hard earned money to a company that doesn't care about their players/customers or make any effort whatsoever to remedy issues caused by their programming.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

The Otherguy, Reorge, Crybto and 2 others like this.
  2. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Ugh...

Rovio, get yer brains together.. else this game will be dead like the cavemen..

Last edited: 25 Oct 2018
  3. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

Sorry to hear about your issues. I play on multiple devices and have not encountered any showstoppers like yours except for some intermittent lag.

JoshW likes this.
  4. Crybto

Crybto New Member

JoshW, what device you are using?

5. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Alcatel A30 Brand New with Android 7.0

6. Crybto

Crybto New Member

quad core processor and 2GB ram? not very fast.

7. d0dih

d0dih Member

Not to sound rude but thats awful speccs on the phone. Ive had zero problems, iPad pro 10.5” and Xs max here. Ping is around 150-200ms for me.

8. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

The thing is that it worked perfectly before the update with the same specs.
    Lag isn't my issue personally, I have a ping of 76ms.
    I'm experiencing a different issue altogether.

The Otherguy and Reorge like this.
  9. Crybto

Crybto New Member

For me it worked perfect before update too. but now i have huge lag with much better chipset. i have android 8.0, had same problems with android 7.0 too. so that didnt help.

10. MGEV

MGEV Member

My iphone 6S Plus works perfect before the update, now it's unplayable. Thankfully, my ipad mini 2 still work.

11. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Update: Finally received response from Rovio support saying they will look into the crazy loading times.

Rogue Blueberry and The Otherguy like this.
  12. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

Good, same problem here, also Android 7.0. I got in touch with Grim too.
    My loading time to open the game is 5-10 minutes ([​IMG] ), and loading time after matchmaking (to get into a battle) is between 2 and 5 minutes, and then loading to get from the battle results to the harbor, I've waited there for 10 minutes before I gave up.

JoshW likes this.