1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm sorry, I have to keep bringing it up, what was the point of autopilot?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flipscuba, 24 Oct 2018.

1. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

I know I keep harping on a relatively obscure piece of the game, but this thing was willfully added to the game a few patches back in such a bizarre and broken state I really want to know: what was the goal here? What was the goal you were aiming for when you created this thing that drives one into a wall for a good 30 seconds rather than doing the electronic equivalent of flipping a coin to pick a direction to go around a wall? What is the final form of a feature that drives you in a straight line, past your intended target, often into their whole team, but nearly every time into a wall because it can't utilize the full turn radius built into a boat (at least on Defender)? I am just fascinated that someone got paid, coded this, and then someone else (I assume) approved it to be added to the game in the current state.

2. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

I've tried auto pilot be4 and it's just not good at all for any decent player.

I WANT AUTOPILOT BUTTON REMOVED.
    But cannot locate such an option, is it even available? I find myself accidentally hitting it. And if I move it away from left joystick, it covers a portion of the screen when it doesnt need to be. I'm using Galaxy s8

RACK STAR, Catcat and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  3. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    I make mine small and move it just under players names.

4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I have a mini account still battling bots and I find it easier to use it, considering that aiming on my phone is hardish. Anyway, it's useless if you're not facing bots.