1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

App Won’t Open

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Chelsie, 22 Oct 2018.

1. Chelsie

Chelsie New Member

I’ve updated my iPhone with the newest iOS update, Version: 12.0.1, and my bb Version is: 4.0.21303.

The app begins to load, and once the progress bar has filled completely, the screen turns black and the app closes. I have done a hard reboot, an uninstall/reinstall, the wait 36 hours and keep trying... nothing has worked.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Prime Lightning likes this.
  2. Willy

Willy New Member

Yea I have almost the same problem after i did the update to version 12.0.1 in my
    ipad air 1
    I get in the game but take me out

3. Prime Lightning

Prime Lightning Member

Rovio please help Chelsie! This has been happening for almost 3 days. She’s my guild leader and we must have her back! She’s missing getting the Interceptor because of this and it’s unfair and frustrating. Please help!!!

4. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I'm on Android and the game freezes or closes on startup several times

5. Mr Meaner

Mr Meaner Active Member

Can you rollback the iOS update?

Medullaoblongata likes this.