1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

4.0 Hotfix Notes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 20 Oct 2018.

1. Yakima

Yakima New Member

ok,thanks,we are waiting for this

Attached Files:

2. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

My game still takes 5-7 minutes to load and about 2-??? minutes to load a battle, then returning from a battle it loads indefinitely.
    My in-game ping shows 47ms soo...

JoshW likes this.
  3. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

No, that means they intended to take away mk7 designs.
    "Mk7 designs are an INTENDED change."
    synonyms: deliberate, intentional, calculated, conscious, planned, studied, knowing, willful, purposeful, done on purpose, premeditated, preplanned, preconceived

4. Yakima

Yakima New Member

this bad(

5. Viacheslav

Viacheslav New Member

do the developers think what to do with the invisible ones on the wayward map ???? today I got into battle on this map and three times in the first minutes of the battle no one is visible, shots are fired, but who shoots and from where! ??? what the hell???????

Djradnad likes this.
  6. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Yeah I was tagged by an invisible shooter earlier in wayward... First time it's happened to me, so I'll report back if it happens again later when I can play a few games back to back

7. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

This is the exactly the same thing happened with me.

Djradnad likes this.
  8. Crybto

Crybto New Member

Discuss it with me?

It's still not Internet lag, i told it how i tested it before, and u keep saying that it's internet lag. Very much ppl have same problem with stable internet.
    Lag is something like this but littlebit higher:

Im using snapdragon 820 with android 8.0, on discord someone else had same problem with that chipset. what chipset and device other ppl have who have lag?

9. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

This same thing happened to me on Wayward Pains. I mentioned it a few days ago on the issues thread. The ship was completely invisible and sitting right next to me shooting me. I spun my turret a couple times to find the enemy and he was invisible, then it finally appeared. When I watch the replay, the enemy ship is sitting next to me the ENTIRE time while I am spinning around looking for him.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  10. ~Admiral Miruna~

~Admiral Miruna~ New Member

Good morning. I've updated to v4.0.21221. Once again, everytime I try to sync my data account from Facebook, game crash in this screen . received_1006201616229534.jpeg

11. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

weird even in my phone it’s not even loading anymore.. i think it’s a sign :p

rip BB on my ipad air 1 always crashing
    rip BB on my iphone not starting

12. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

same issue and now this
    F1314AB1-C2B9-44B3-B3B6-B240ABC1CE84.png
    the only game i’ve played with this lol

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  13. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Only in wayward map but their bullet can be seen. Replay showed fine.

Djradnad likes this.
  14. d_p air

d_p air Member

I have a device with snapdragon 821, android 8.0 have the same issue as you, lags and sometimes the screen freezes for half a second. Also after update battery consumption is about 1.5 times higer than it was.

Crybto likes this.
  15. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

yes..
    for me also it lags, but not accepting.
    i have observed when all the ships near and shooting at a time, then the screen gets stucks and skips the frames.
    battery draining a lot, taking 4% to 5% battery for each game. previously its just 1 to 1.5% i hope.
    thank god, my phone has vooc charger, so charging fast,else i may miss the game.:p

16. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    game is lagging much more after update and phone heating.devs are not listening

17. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

I was replying to Avid :)

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  18. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Regarding the invisible ships in Wayward Pains: this bug is currently being fixed; the cause was related to certain spawn points.

So this is not part of the hotfixes from 19th or today. Another hotfix went live on both iOS and android today to implement the other fixes ( like the half resolution bug!).

I will update here, once the invisibility bug on Wayward Pains is fixed and live!

19. Yakima

Yakima New Member

Good evening everyone,at this moment i know about four people who have unsubscribed from VIP,because of the fact that you removed mk 7 ship,how do you comments this?question to the developers.

20. Yakima

Yakima New Member

What do I tell people?