1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Drop from nightmare?!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Earel, 22 Oct 2018.

1. Earel

Earel Active Member

It’s a new Rovio politics or some issue like couple months again ?((

2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Like... What?

3. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
  4. Earel

Earel Active Member

Couple months ago was issue when all players from nightmare league lower than 4000 in the end of season was dropped to ace league... after few days Dev fix this this and all players was moved to nightmare again. So, if u reach nightmare u can’t drops.
    Today I was moved to ace with 3940+- 10 ar the end of season....
    So my question linked with this... it’s a issue or mb some changes what I miss?!)

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

If 3940 was your highest last season, then you wouldn’t qualify for Nightmare.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  6. m1au

m1au New Member

wrong, if you didn‘t play at least one game above 4000 in the two week period, you are getting back to Ace I. No ranks are save

7. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

You most certainly can drop from Nightmare. But it takes two seasons.

If you finish a season above 4K, you get reset at the start of season and the cycle continues.

If you break the 4K infamy wall, but fall below it by season’s end, you’re given one more season to bring your infamy back over 4K. If you fail to do so (as it appears is your case, with a season high of 39XX) you are demoted to the next league down. Lots of players experience the yo-yo effect of Nightmare. If your having problems change your loadout/approach or find a fleetmate you work well with, to help you get back over that wall.

ViscountSniffit likes this.