1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

4.0 Known issues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 18 Oct 2018.

1. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

resources not appearing red when insufficient to buy
    D6D3333E-35F4-4589-A053-CF3C4F5E2F02.png

2. VincentP

VincentP Member

Actually it was said it would be that way, so it is not a bug :)

3. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

The game is lagging now even in half resolution and my tablet even turned off, which is the first it ever happened.

I am afraid I have to quit playing, my tablet just is not up to standards for the new update. It all start after the agility update, but now even in half resolution it is lagging and shaky.

Great update, loved it very much!! But this becomes to hard for me too keep on playing like this.

Was not planning to buy a new tablet, both my tablets work well(except for BB) and don't want to buy a third one, becomes a bit too expensive for me.

Regards,
    Flint

Last edited: 19 Oct 2018
    ShipCrusherCz and super_sonic181 like this.
  4. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

As there are many weapons talent it would be nice if we can train 2 weapons at a time.... and again Ship upgrading price is too high per lvl..

ShipCrusherCz and Kurd1stan. like this.
  5. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

There should have been a welcome offer for the Interceptor flr lets say 10 to 15 dollar. Then they would have sold many more.

Regards,
    Flint

6. Fixer sa Recto

well that’s confusing :eek:

7. This Is Me

This Is Me Active Member

It takes long for battle to begin. Like ESTIMATED WAIT: FOREVER.
    When screen showing FRIENDS and UNFRIENDS comes, it takes like 1 minute or more to enter into battle. And game restarts itself showing ROVIO .

JoshW likes this.
  8. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

Yeah that would be great plus grinding 2k coins from event is too tough when you really want to use new ship in action rather than grinding for it for 6+days

9. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

Give us the option to move (or even remove) the command button. There hasn’t been a single match for me so far where I didn’t accidentally tap the command button several times when attempting to use the bottom item or rotate the camera view.

davee, Kurd1stan. and Fixer sa Recto like this.
  10. Fixer sa Recto

that’s 200 agonizing wins with 10 coins each damn

ShipCrusherCz and super_sonic181 like this.
  11. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Not to be a jerk, but If you absolutely must have it today, you can always buy it. It’s not like you need to be a millionaire to get one.

If you want it for free, then what’s so bad about waiting a few days, and collecting the parts? We already waited years for a new ship, what’s a few more days?

12. xbabounex

xbabounex Member

Hi,

reinstalling the game on iPad under 10.3.3 works well. the game scale is OK from now.

13. Crybto

Crybto New Member

Game is very laggy. Cant play. Loading times incresed like 3x. Game reboots itself many times and freezes. Ships are invicible and are jumping around map. Worst release on BB history.

JoshW likes this.
  14. luka3000

luka3000 Member

In the settings, raise the buttons a little higher)

15. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I thought it was just me, but I've been experiencing tremendous amounts of LAG as well since the update on an iPad Air 2.
    I was playing a battle last night on Wayward Pains and there was an Interceptor on the opposing team shooting me and he was invisible. I kept spinning my turret to find who was shooting me and after about 10 or 15 seconds, the Interceptor finally appeared right next to me. He was there the whole time.
    Another game on wayward pains and a speeder captured the flag while I was defending it, he was invisible and his ship didn't appear until he was about grenade range away from me.

My ship doesn't seem to be as responsive to the joystick and firing sometimes is lagging as well.

I have NEVER had connection or lag issues. And this has been happening on my home and work WIFI since the update.

I wonder if this is Server related due to the amount of people playing the event, or if it is Update related and you must now have the fastest and latest tablet/phone for the game to run properly.

ShipCrusherCz and JoshW like this.
  16. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    game is lagging like hell somwtime

17. Fixer sa Recto

Still cant play on ipad

18. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Do we have an ETA on the first hotfix?
    Due to the required 20+ minutes to play a partial battle for very few ship coins I have become frustrated to the point where I no longer want to play my all time favorite mobile game :(
    I will stick around until the first hot fix to see if the issue is resolved but if it isn't I will sadly be leaving the Bay.

19. Steve M

Steve M New Member

Game crashes after a few reinstalls still on iPhone 6+ and iPad once it finished loading, and if I get into the game, it crashes if I click on ANY icon. Please help Rovio
    Update, still can’t do anything in this game now. Takes a couple times for the game to even load. Once I get in the game, as soon as I touck something like upgrade a weapon, or hit battle, or try to look at my ship, it crashes.
    PLEASE HELP.

20. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I'm having issues with my tablet as well. It's typically the CPU/graphics overload in Melee and Napalm situations common to events that makes it difficult to play. I think it's eating my battery faster than normal as well which would be a side effect of higher than before CPU usage.