1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

3 slot Weapon? What would you make?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by oDDD, 23 Jun 2017.

1. oDDD

oDDD Member

Just making a fun idea thread for people to forget about this update madness.

So if 3 slot weapons ever came about. What would you like to see?
    Tesla Cannon - 6sec reload 40 range LoS like railgun. Shoots bolt of lightning damage 1.5x of standard cannon. Stuns ship hit for 3 seconds and any ship within a radius of 2 for 3 sec.

Howitzer cannon - 20 Range. Very low Arc. Basically a minigun. Low damage like carro per bullet. No reload, rather an overheat mechanic if fired too long. 13 second cooldown if overheated. 2 rounds per second.

What are your ideas? Make em interesting. They take up 3 slots!

2. Littl3-R3d

Littl3-R3d Active Member

If i where to add a 3 weapon slot gun i would put a homing torpedo that does the damage of a swift torpedo but you only have 2-3 to detonate it before it explodes and it will have like a 15 second cooldown + also you can't move while controling it so you are a easy target

3. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Canon
    Big torp or berta
    Long range motar

4. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

sticky mine - short-medium distance - 5s arming time
    stick it on enemy ship. it detonates under 2 different scenarios:
    1.) when the distance between the user and mine widens.
    application - stick it and run like hell
    2.) when the enemy gets too close to his teammate. good for separation from the crowd.
    application - stick it and dont drift too far. use it to separate threat or fixer away from his allies.

5. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Bigger Torpedo!

ChickenSurprise likes this.
  6. oDDD

oDDD Member

Totally missed the point of the thread. And those use 4 points not 3.

7. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

3 points or 3 slots? For a weapon that takes up 3 slots, you already said what I was going to say, a minigun. If you have a gat, what do you really need other weapons for?

For a 3-pointer, bring out the Secret Omega Sub. It would be a large AoE, much like the mortar, but usable on any spot on the map regardless of roofs or barriers. Larger radius than a Ballpark, the damage of a Berta, and no splash damage. Instead, a precision laser pierces up through every ship caught in the circle after a certain amount of time. The boat equipped with this has a marker it can fire, with similar range and arc to the Explosive Cannon. When it lands, the AoE field appears, and the enemy has 5 seconds to get out of the circle before getting hit. 25 range, 25-second cooldown.