1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What's New - Update 4.0 Video - Watch and Listen!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 15 Oct 2018.

1. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Also i heard another new shiP was coming out soon & head first, "The Constipator" this shiP would be a mighty hard one to flush.

Sachin Shekhar likes this.
  2. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

IMG_20171113_171213.jpg

Flint, Sachin Shekhar and Sidd gamer like this.
  3. -KiiiT-

-KiiiT- New Member

I think the update is so awesome.... BUT... the problem is the GOLD.. Its very hard to collect gold, especially in the daily quest, its only 3x a day yet, always sugar. Sugar is always full. I hope this gets fixed.

Sachin Shekhar, envylife and benguin8 like this.
  4. Swaf

Swaf Member

say ship shop 10 times fast :)

Sachin Shekhar likes this.
  5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Better get all mk7s while the sale lasts. Lol

6. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello Snipey!

It should be possible with a normal controller,,left joystick for steering, the right for aiming and the buttons for swapping weapons.

Regards,
    Flint

ShipCrusherCz and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

Can I like this update video a hundred more times:rolleyes:?
    It just made my day!!!:D;)

8. OmarRay

OmarRay New Member

So, what's going to happen with our current weapons, will those stay the same, does this update affects only the weapon perks or the weapons themselves?

9. OmarRay

OmarRay New Member

10. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

This upcoming 4.0 update will surely be the game-changing update:):)

Now,I'm sure newbies will surely love Battle Bay after this update.;);)

If the devs release some new videos about Battle Bay after this update,then it will surely increase the popularity of Battle Bay and then there's gonna be fun+mayhem all the time in the Bay.

Any thoughts?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. OmarRay

OmarRay New Member

So, what's going to happen with our current weapons?
    Does this update affects only the weapons perks, or does it affect our weapons too?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  12. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I like this move from crew to actual weapons, but I do hope we will continue to see the crew elsewhere. Maybe they will be guild leaders? Or appear in a story mode? Interesting to see where they place them. They wouldn't just let IP go to waste.

So now we need LOTS more gold. This monday madness 2x gold event is a good start. More of that please. Seems like we will have an increased need to allow sugar and gold exchanging and also please remove our dumb caps or allow us to expand our resources. Can't wait.

13. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

I just noticed this, sounds pretty horrible umm

14. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Just watched it again frame by frame.
    Unlocking new ship will be 10,000 ship pieces. Ugh a new currency.
    Also for the new ship to level from 1 to 2 it does not require gold, but... surprise! more new ship pieces. Seems off to make leveling a new ship this way. Might make it only available to the p2w crew again. Why have some ships level with gold and some with special currency again?

I wonder if Rovio knows how much gold and sugar you earned in your game lifetime and might "reset" everyone with all the resources they earned so you can then level it as you wish. Time will tell. But already not thrilled with an nth new currency.

15. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Screenshot_20181015-095948.png
    That's a lot of gold to level up just 1 level. I guess it better to upgrade all the ships before the update.

16. [RWAR] Zenmaker

[RWAR] Zenmaker New Member

Self Employed
    This all looks interesting and fun. It looks like you put a lot of work into it, so thank you. Also thank you for letting us know about the changes before just dumping them on us. That is a nice change and shows you are listening.

Please take some time to make changes to the rivalry matching. We are still a rank 750 guild with lvl 35-45 players mk 5/6 ships trying to compete against the number 8 ranked guild with all lvl 50 players running mk7 ships. It is frustrating!!!

17. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

We might get a set amount of ship pieces based on current ship mks so it can be leveled to the same level equivalent without being able to further upgrade an existing ship instead of the new one.

18. BattleArmor

BattleArmor New Member

I wonder how would this effect the players who stay as a mk1 ship? I'm lvl 28 and have all mk1 ships, plus don't like to upgrade any of them. After this update will it take away my mk1 ships or not?

19. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

noooooooo:(

What's Up Player likes this.
  20. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

What happens if we are at mk6 but 50% of the way to mk7. Will we be downgraded to lvl 40 or will it translate across so we are set at lvl 45? I'm ok with the latter but the former would suck hard.