1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily missions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Bepster10, 31 Jul 2018.

1. Bepster10

Bepster10 New Member

Boys, does it have problems with daily missions? Maybe you need gold and you're full of sugar and they only give you missions with sugar rewards !?
    Personally, I often have little gold and too much sugar, and I would just need a mission that gives me at least 150,000 gold instead !? I give sugar! What stress!
    I thought, to insert two buttons, instead of one, where one changes the resource topology and the other changes the type of target but which keeps the same type of resource as a reward. Or you could put an indicator in the options where you say how many missions in% you want them to be gold or sugar.
    What do you think?

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Events make me play more, which is good, but then these daily missions screw with me lol. Just from playing the event I fill my 1.9million sugar in like a day, then the other 4 days of training I'm just cringing at the sugar quest rewards staring at me like "100% of these rewards will be lost, are you sure you want to claim them?"

LuxuryLiner likes this.
  3. PastelPiku

Security
    Heck, just lemme reroll quests even if I've already completed them. If I get a generic quest like "deal 15000 damage" for 97k sugar, that makes me want to log off for 8 hours because there's no way to avoid that quest.

LuxuryLiner likes this.
  4. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

How sad is it, is it really impossible to make a choice of reward, where after completing the mission, the player himself takes sugar or gold?

PastelPiku likes this.
  5. PastelPiku

Security
    I wish we could still reroll completed quests, even if we have to take on a new one.

Edit: Oops I replied without noticing I said this already

Last edited: 14 Oct 2018
    JoshW and LuxuryLiner like this.
  6. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

Please do it like in the picture, it's not difficult for you, but we are pleased! :)
    [​IMG]

Aether_Zero likes this.