1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

YouTubers Nation Domination FINALS!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The War Net, 12 Oct 2018.

1. The War Net

The War Net Member

[​IMG]
    Please join us this Saturday, October 13th, at 0900 EST (GMT-4) for the Nation Domination Finals! Watch as these 22 teams compete to claim victory over the bay and win their share of over 100k Pearls!!!
    The schedule is listed below for each Category, as well as a break down of the start time for a few different time zones. Catch us live at https://youtube.com/TheToobers

Saturday, October 13th

Category 1 will start at:
    0900 EST (GMT-4) / 1500 CEDT (GMT+2) / 1830 IST (GMT+530) / 0100 AEDT (GMT+11)

Category 2 will start at:
    1100 EST (GMT-4) / 1700 CEDT (GMT+2) / 2030 IST (GMT+530) / 0300 AEDT (GMT+11)

Category 3 will start at:
    1330 EST (GMT-4) / 1930 CEDT (GMT+2) / 2300 IST (GMT+530) / 0530 AEDT (GMT+11)

For information about who is competing in each category, please join us on Discord at https://discord.me/TheToobers.

Thank you to everyone for being a part of this event with us, and good luck to all of the teams competing!

2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I don’t see anyone besides @American Marauder and his All Stars winning Category 3, but we’ll see what happens!

3. BrubbridiMessina

BrubbridiMessina New Member

[QUOTE = "The War Net, post: 179910, membro: 2697"][​IMG]
    Unitevi a noi questo sabato, 13 ottobre, alle 09:00 EST (GMT-4) per la Nation Domination Finals! Guarda come queste 22 squadre competono per rivendicare la vittoria sulla baia e vincere la loro quota di oltre 100k perle !!!
    Il calendario è elencato di seguito per ogni categoria, così come una ripartizione dell'ora di inizio per alcuni fusi orari diversi. Guardaci dal vivo su https://youtube.com/TheToobers

Sabato 13 ottobre

La categoria 1 inizierà a:
    0900 EST (GMT-4) / 1500 CEDT (GMT + 2) / 1830 IST (GMT + 530) / 0100 AEDT (GMT + 11)

La categoria 2 inizierà a:
    1100 EST (GMT-4) / 1700 CEDT (GMT + 2) / 2030 IST (GMT + 530) / 0300 AEDT (GMT + 11)

La categoria 3 inizierà a:
    1330 EST (GMT-4) / 1930 CEDT (GMT + 2) / 2300 IST (GMT + 530) / 0530 AEDT (GMT + 11)

Per informazioni su chi è in competizione in ogni categoria, si prega di unirsi a noi su Discord all'indirizzo https://discord.me/TheToobers .

Grazie a tutti per essere parte di questo evento con noi, e buona fortuna a tutti i team in competizione! [/ QUOTE]
    Ok

4. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

Hi! The Stuffed Cabige team name is correctly Suffed Cabbage , can you change it ???

5. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Are you kidding? BDZ and Blacktail? They are freaking awesome.

Ultrah likes this.
  6. BITTERSTEEL

BITTERSTEEL Well-Known Member

Nation Domination: Finals // Category 2 are now LIVE!

7. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

Good fight Babies! The finals were awesome!

8. BITTERSTEEL

Nation Domination: Finals // Category 3 are now LIVE!

9. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I watched this event live. There were some breathtaking matches and incredibly high skill on display.
    I'd definitely recommend you watch this.

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  10. BITTERSTEEL

It definitely was an INSANE tournament. Finals came down to beta players vs global launch players, and as a beta player myself, I had so much love for Team ThyPhoon. Blacktail has been pooping on me for over two years and the fact that they came out on top literally proves that Battle Bay isn't exactly p2w, contrary to the beliefs of the 99%.

Last edited: 14 Oct 2018
    FirnenAhead likes this.
  11. Axus

Axus New Member

Pretty fun to watch. Of course most of us are busy playing instead of watching, so I appreciate the replay and commentary

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  12. Friscomachine

Friscomachine New Member

congratulations to the organizers as well. enjoyed watching the tournament! and wont miss participating in the next one!

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  13. The War Net

The War Net Member

Hmmm. Seems you might need to edit your original statement now.

14. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

916C3FE3-3681-4DA1-B562-084A2CFA0A8F.gif

15. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Can we get Battle Tags of Finals and Typhoon vs All Stars Matches. Plz:)

16. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

As with any YouTube video, the success of the video is judged by the number of views.
    Giving out the replay codes would mean less YouTube views, so I personally wouldn’t expect they’d be keen to do (but you never know)
    I would just recommend you watch the video and scan forward to the relevant match if you’re only interested in small sections.

17. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

I actually watched the whole event.
    Some matches twice.
    Just wanna watch those match from different angles. If not finals just Typhoon vs All Star will also do.
    Also i get your point. So its ok if they don't share battle tags.

YerJokinArnYer likes this.