1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New league: The Elite Corps

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Flint, 12 Oct 2018.

1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

A lot of the Nightmare players have nothing to work for in ranked battles and lose interest because of it. So, would a new league on top of Nightmare be a good idea? Starting at 5000 Infamy maybe?

It could be named The Elite Corps. With some new extras for gear and perks or add ons, plus with some new challenges and a new map specifically designed for this league?

Regards,
    Flint

2. Yanij

Yanij Member

I am waiting for it to happen for over a year now , the only reason I play is because events are not there or m fleeting with a friend who is trying to competing . I hope they do it finally but again that's a hope I have for a year now .

Regards
    Yanij

3. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Maybe it'll come with the new ship.

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

This is actually a better idea than adding NML I-III. I'm thinking the following tiers addresses several issues:

1. the super-massive 1000 point gap between Ace I and NML
    2. the relative strengthening of players who would have been strong NML players a year ago are now just average Ace I.
    3. The need to satiate the 5000+ Infamy players, giving them something to shoot for.
    4. Just remove the season Infamy reset already.. now there is room for players can naturally bounce up and down in league tiers which support even top 10 players.

Ace III - 2300
    Ace II - 2600
    Ace I - 3000
    Nightmare III - 3500
    Nightmare II - 4000
    Nightmare I - 4500
    Elite III - 5000
    Elite II - 5500
    Elite I - 6000

Darth Reaper and Flint like this.