1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New ship: paladin

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by c3n3, 11 Jun 2018.

1. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

red: 2r
    Orange: 3oo
    Green: 2g
    Blue: 4bbbb

Health ~ 1750 mk7
    Speed max = 1.53 mk7
    Agility and turret things = mimic shooter(who cares what maxes are really)
    Defense = 25 mk7

Obviously there is an orange slot. This orange slot is a combo of red and yellow slots. This means I’m an orange slot you can equip red or yellow items, it does not matter.

This would create a sort of transformable ship as you can go all reds or all yellows in the slots, making it more defender like or more speeder like, but it also has the green slot as an interesting addition that can create pseudo fixers or maybe people just put on duct tapes.

This would definitely increase variety, and the mixed slot idea should be considered with other ships to (maybe with a % nerf if not using the “correctly colored item”)

2. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    YES. That sounds awesome.

1750 Health is insanely low for a Mk 7 though.

3. Fluid Bait

Fluid Bait Well-Known Member

I'm personally always 100% against new ships, because that would also include adding new items for the new talent trees that are to be made, and it will make the current ingame balance go sideways. You will also have people who have like mk5 ships just using the new mk1 ship in battles, and this will create a ton of problems. Plus, this shouldn't be another one of those games with like 20 different classes, as that'll just ruin the balance, and there will always be buffs and nerfs, causing the community to complain a lot more than now.
    This would only be a feasible idea if everything was perfectly balanced, and all the floaters, seal clubbers, exploiters, etc. were removed(not banning the players, but making the community unable to these things <<).

Reorge and ViscountSniffit like this.
  4. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

You can’t let the abusers of the game stop you from making the game even better, and no talent tree is needed, just make it integral with the ship

5. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Oh no!!!!!

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  6. Fluid Bait

Fluid Bait Well-Known Member

Can't tell if your post is a joke, or just you taking my post as a joke. I don't care either way, cause I quit this quite a while ago, and I'm just here to post random comments nowadays.

7. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    How u kill a ship 5 red slots(with orange counted),2 duct tape:eek:.something not right here