1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

กєฬ รђīp ς๐๓īกg!! Finally

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ●H€ll-Blad€●, 9 Oct 2018.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

My biggest question is if we will have to purchase all upgrades for it or if it will be unlocked at the same level as our other ships.
    If we have to purchase all upgrades then there will be a huge infamy swing as everyone tries the new boat before it is at a competitive level for their current infamy.
    Also the event following the release is going to be a disaster as everyone uses the low level boat with their high level equipment.
    My suggestion is to give each player the ship at a level equal to their current average ship level. If you have all mk5s you get the new ship at mk5, if you have 2 mk6s and 3 mk4s you get the ship at mk5 and so on.

Sadly this will probably not be the case and we all get mk1s in the hopes that people will buy pearls to spend on gold for the upgrades. All I ask is that the developers seriously consider the consequences prior to release.
    I'm just glad I've been saving gold for my first mk6 so hopefully I'll be able to upgrade my new ship and actually be able to do decent trials with it.

2. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

It would be great if they finally tackle that issue, so the lowel level players get a chance to enjoy the events as well. I befriended 20 new players or thereabout last couple of weeks, they all stopped after the first weekend after the events. I guess that is because of those pesky Seal Clubbers. These people scare them away and make Rovio lose money.

Regards,
    Flint

3. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Good idea!!!

They have to earn the money somewhere. But I hope, just as much as you, that the high level players will not be able to start with a mk1 and then ruin the game for the new players again. They have done that way too often and done Rovio a disservice BIG TIME! Lots of potential customers scared away, so they missed out revenue big time. I told some of them this was happening, but as always I got a reply 'I don't care', that is how selfish they are. Not seeing they are ruining the fun from others, but also causing damage to the game and company.

Regards,
    Flint

Last edited: 9 Oct 2018
    ShipCrusherCz and JoshW like this.
  4. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Flex

5. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I don’t know, but I’m glad the devs haven’t given up on this game despite being absent in the forums!

6. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

Lolz, they 2 busy, they got MVPs fo dat.

7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I'm guessing they had this ship in their back pocket because of the poll they did on Facebook a while back. I'm just happy they didn't release this ship with the agility update instead of the Gatling.

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Looks damn fast, let's hope it is what I think it is: a fast duelist speeder type that no longer exists in the current speeder:)

ShipCrusherCz and JoshW like this.
  9. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

@JoshW I wouldn't be opposed but I would prefer to see the ship at different levels for myself instead of being gifted an MK5 which would probably be my average. I wouldn't be in any rush to upgrade as I can't fully transfer anything to another ship still...

10. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

It's gonna be 3RR 3YY 2GG 3BB

Catcat likes this.
  11. Catcat

Catcat Member

Wow, seems dam op lol

12. XQT

XQT Member

How about 5RRRR 3BB 3YY?

13. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

At mk7: 4RRR 3YY 4BBB

14. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    As long as people don't complain about the ship like the new stuff we got the previous updates, (Events, new agility, ect)

I'm tired of seeing the same nerf/buff/complaint posts everyday. :confused::(

NEW SHIP WOOHOO!

Sidd gamer likes this.
  15. Agile Vanguard

Stockpile your gold everyone and ready your youtube channels, this is going to be big.

16. Agile Vanguard

I see a tiny bit of blue at the bottom. Related to defender perhaps?

17. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Maybe it disables all enemy items that are within a certain range. The ship is the Crusher!

ShipCrusherCz and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  18. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

It will definitely be rubbish, and ruin the game. Probably some kind of dedicated Speeder killer... :rolleyes:

19. nzouF

nzouF Member

Defender is getting replaced ?

20. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I hope it's a 4 weapon hybrid of shooter and enfo personally...
    Maybe 4R(5slots), 3Y(4slots) and 3B(3slots)
    Would be my dream boat tbh haha