1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Manual Aiming and auto aiming

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by ATOMIC_FOXXX, 8 Oct 2018.

?

Can we have true free aim

1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ATOMIC_FOXXX

ATOMIC_FOXXX New Member

Hey guys not sure if this was already posted before i didnt see any thing about it but im having a really hard time landing perfect shots and kills due to the so called free aim,

i feel it needs to be a true free aim not switching back and forth between ships if im already hunting some one and i know i can get a kill, last kill before i sink and soo on i dont need my gun sights to change to some one else that is not going to help me or the team out

i want to be able to move my sights where ever i please and not have them move its already hard dealing with aiming while the waves move you and the lock on does not help when you have to aim ahead of a fast moving target and if ur sights move to another ship while taking a shot then having to wait for a load time and u get killed its not fun for the gaming experience

i get very tired and feel defeated having losing over 10 games in a row some times because of just bad shots can we get this fix is anyone else having problems with this can i get some back up please

Last edited: 8 Oct 2018
    PastelPiku likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

First off, thanks for the post.
    Second. Have you tried using the target locking mechanism? It prevents most cases of aim sway. I tend to use it all the time and swear by it.

Finally, a tip... Please post in paragraphs, it improves readability. No offence meant:)

3. ATOMIC_FOXXX

ATOMIC_FOXXX New Member

4. ATOMIC_FOXXX

ATOMIC_FOXXX New Member

Sorry about no bullet points or paragraphs i see ur point but if you read all of it you will see i did mention about why auto aim does not work for me I prefer true free aim also maybe i like to test my skills then just feel like a cheater

5. ATOMIC_FOXXX

ATOMIC_FOXXX New Member

6. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Check the settings, you can turn off auto-aim.

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Still doesn't completely remove it.

8. Medullaoblongata

Medullaoblongata Active Member

Would be great if aiming was customizable for different weapons.I m sure i could use some freestyle aim(completely manual)for torpedoes,the current aim just force drags turret in direction of moving ship

9. PastelPiku

Security
    Here, I changed it back in my settings.
    Screenshot_20181007-225234_Battle Bay.jpg
    Here it is in action, both free and locked on in 1 gif. I got a registered shot on a whiff for you guys, too, lmao.
    2018_10_07_22_53_13.gif
    Looks like it works for me?

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  10. ATOMIC_FOXXX

ATOMIC_FOXXX New Member

How can i post a vid to show what im talking about

11. ATOMIC_FOXXX

ATOMIC_FOXXX New Member

Also i dont think you understand what im getting at i dont want my sights to move wit out me moving it my self it should not be bouncing from ship to ship i dont want to use lock on either

12. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

post it on YouTube and post the link here but that is a gif image not a video.

13. PastelPiku

Security
    Check out my gif again, my turret is just facing wherever I'm looking until I lock on. It doesn't target anything until I hit that button. That's as free as the aiming can be. Even with 4 unfriends all around me my turret will face forward gauranteed until I hit that lockon button.

14. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

He speaks the truth. I turned of auto-aim soon after I started, and it never moves my recital. I manually lock on when I aim.

PastelPiku likes this.