1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary 4k infamy playing with mk2 for event

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by |)/\(, 30 Sep 2018.

1. |)/\(

|)/\( New Member

Hello,
    I have a little problem with that guys wich are 4k infamy and lvl 48-49...playing with mk2 ship for events.
    In my opinion this is not fair becouse they have better crew trains and better weapon than a normaly mk2 noob guy wich just started the.
    Is any admin seeing that or what'w going on.
    Is that fair ROVIO...?
    I'm waiting for a good answer or I'll quit playing this game forever.
    Thank You!

(Images deleted by mod-- Naming and shaming is prohibited by forum policy)

Last edited by a moderator: 8 Oct 2018
  2. Gary Franks

Gary Franks New Member

I have seen the same thing, mk2 have been winning over mk4’s.

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yea, Rovio needs to add training into the Gear Scores.

ChrisM93 and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  4. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    no one will listen.Its happening since months.

5. JillyMcJillers

JillyMcJillers New Member

I know the events are supposed to be based off of gear score rather than infamy, but It’s obvious people are exploiting the system when there are 2-3 nightmare players (who are 4500+) competing against those in ace 1 or 2 every match. It wouldn’t be that hard to use an infamy check to make sure gear score matchups were at least between people +/- 500 infamy. It would be nice if rovio actually did something about it, like when they held people accountable for taking advantage of the guild reset exploit when guild quests were first released. From a non-nightmare players point of view, it looks a lot like you let big spenders do whatever they want, unless cheating the system means taking money away from your earnings.

6. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

welcome to battle bay