1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New event rewards speculation.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JoshW, 6 Oct 2018.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20181006-181303.png
    With the announcement of new event rewards everyone is wondering "What's next?" Well if you have any ideas share them here.
    With the reintroduction of ticket/star events with the Monday Madness series I am thinking we will be seeing more events of this nature. Smaller, easier to achieve rewards over daily events (Maybe with a grand prize weekly challenge such as complete 21/21 reward tiers for better rewards.)
    What do you think? Will the developers be bringing us back to basics? Introducing something entirely new? Or revamping an existing event system?

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  2. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

I think sealclubbing has to stop.. gearscore or whatever the matchmaking is for the events needs a complete changeover. It's not any fun to cheat the system and get more coins.

xBonk likes this.
  3. ROYAL SINKER

ROYAL SINKER Member

Guy's don't take my opinion wrong . now i don't like or enjoying events. because no any gear score balance it's hard to get win If your loosing in a row how do you feel. i'm g8880 how to face g11000 even some nightmare players adjusting gs and playing it's ok we like nightmare players but generally need fix this .

This Is Me likes this.
  4. Greatgambler440

Greatgambler440 Active Member

Event matchmaking is not that bad.
    Its is good in some event and bad in some.

5. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Please stay on topic. This thread is not about matchmaking or gs.

6. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

1. 3-day Community-based event with tiered rewards where every player that participates (or contributes to the goal) gets a prize:-
    First Milestone: Sink 2,000 ships, get a Rare Chest
    Second Milestone: Sink 5,000 ships, get an Epic Chest
    Final Milestone: Sink 15,000 ships, get 10x Epic Chests

2. Tiered/Ranked Leaderboards with 24-hr participation, eg Highest Burn Damage in 24 hrs.
    Top 5% of Damage Dealt - 10x Epic Chests
    Top 20% of Damage Dealt - 5x Epic Chests
    Top 50% of Damage Dealt - 1x Epic Chests
    Everyone who dealt some Burn Damage - 250,000 Gold or 150,000 Sugar

Disclaimer: The above two types of events are not my invention, they are from Hungry Shark World and Hungry Dragon mobile games.

FataMorgana88 and JoshW like this.
  7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Sounds pretty cool although sink x amount of ships could lead to a lot of people suiciding, it would probably be deal x amount of damage.

8. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Another problem Would also be kill stealing. I hate that!

Then again I hate everything

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

C O M M O N P O W E R C E L L S

10. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I have to listen to that here and in-game...

Maybe with new event rewards the pay also add the removal of powercells and those hoarding powercells get so much sugar

11. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I think daily events like the Monday thing we have seen recently - but hopefully with some prize variation.

My guess is that the recent Monday events were a test. If it’s true, I’m not looking forward to the ticket system coming back.

Maybe they will surprise us in a positive way.

12. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I agree. Tickets work best for players who can log in every hour of the day or so. They're not preferred for people who play a lot in 1 sitting.

13. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Yeah, the ticket system could use a little work tbh... Maybe reducing the time it takes to recharge the tickets by half?

*JAWS* likes this.
  14. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Events have been nothing but way to get leg pieces. Type of event don't matter that much now. This needs to change.
    There is no reward in pubg still people play it. Because game is fun, not just grinding. How many bb player starts match just for fun??

*JAWS*, This Is Me, d_p air and 4 others like this.
  15. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I think the tickets are to limit grinding so they should just ditch the recharge timer completely and give a daily ticket limit. If you get 1 ticket every 30 min just start us off with 48 tickets and then we can play how we want, either using them in one sitting or spread them out over the day.

*JAWS*, Winter Chicken, XQT and 3 others like this.
  16. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I care more about the gameplay than the rewards.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  17. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

That is what I having been saying, but the Seal Clubbers said they are only interested in the rewards, all said the same thing. Even this morning I said to a well known player in NM league and it is all about the coins.

I don't care a bit about these coins, because most event battles are just a drag, no fun at all. One of my skilled guild members lost 10 battles in a row, he never does in normal battles.

Still it is not only rewards if the imbalance stays, I am done with the events and so are many others. No matter what rewards we get or how many.

Regards,
    Flint

This Is Me likes this.
  18. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

What encourage high level players to play in low gs is not only easier matches but also same rewards across all player base.
    Is there any advantage playing max gs??

19. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I’m wondering if the reward system will be like the Monday madness reward system. Eg different level of rewards available depending upon how hard you grind but no carry over from one event to another (Were the Monday madnesses a test of the new system?). But hopefully without tickets.

We normally have heard about the next Monday Madness by now. So perhaps......

JoshW likes this.
  20. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Easier battles so earning more rewards.