1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Cracking down on flame spam: poll

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Uerguy, 25 Sep 2018.

?

What's the best way to balance flame combos?

1. Make the bonus flame damage in Bhurt's talent tree conflict with shooter hp.

2. Lower the base stats of firebomb and bigshield but boost the talents in Brock's tree.

3. Just lower the base stats of firebomb and raise the talent potency.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

I think most people would rather burn for 1-2 seconds at 90-100 damage per tick than 24 seconds at 10 damage per tick.. because of fire combos.

2. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Yeah but then no one would be complaining about firebomb. It's clearly not landing for 1-2 seconds.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. BOOTYWRECKA

BOOTYWRECKA Member

The edge of target are been giving me full duration like what fridge!?!? It penetrates tesla shields nowalso or maybe did b4, but don’t recall it doing so ...

Suggestion for fix would be to lengthen cooldown duration, so that it would be comparative to ie: rail gun, tesla sheild having 20 second cool down. There won’t be many using 3 of them then lol They do just as much damage as railgun. That being said also as middle launcher is becoming vastly popular ; fully evolved epic with perk doing 5x719 with 10.2 sec. cooldown capable of cluster bombing is pure insanity that thing needs a twenty second cooldown as well.

Between poor matching making, op wpns or combination of wpns just pawning ppl and the recent update ... although still enjoyable it feels damn near impossible to accomplish anything. Not to mention the snails pace of overall progression through out game and that’s the real challenge of bb. Having the patience to make it anywhere in this game for real tho this is the slowest progression game I’ve ever played and it’s excruciatingly painful . But those “”epic battles” you get every so often ... That pure chaotic symphony of insanity, those are the ones we play for! And with that statement I say don’t change a thing. Let the players stop whining, ffigure our how to work as a team and what wpns/ship exc... to use and combat the weapon they are sick of getting pelted with, players need to change it up, play different ship, different load out, different tactics!

You think I like eating big torps or snack on mines for lunch!? Not preferably, but your darn tootn ima get that battle highlight I <3 torps or mine sweeper almost every game. It’s a bit part of what makes this game interesting and challenging. gg

4. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I think the devs just voted for “none of the above” by having round 2 of the firey event.
    :)

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Isn't that swell?!

6. Earel

Earel Active Member

Guys, fire bombs it’s a income and stars part of economic way)
    I use only one for burn effect and gold/ stars

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Lately I'm seeing FB edge hits only burn for a few seconds. As such I'm not sure I see this thread as having much value any longer.

8. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Just got hit on edge for 20 seconds a few rounds ago.