1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we have a mine free event please

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Flint, 1 Oct 2018.

1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hell Everyone
    Just a very short post from me, I get tired of the mine spamming events.

It is just who is the first at the Capture Zone and starts dropping mines, no fun and not exciting battles at all if you ask me.

Toodles,
    Flint

Ekans_Hissy and This Is Me like this.
  2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Reduce duration by 90 percent, ships can only carry 1 mine into battle, or increase cooldown.

Flint likes this.
  3. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

These events are getting tedious with all the problems of imbalance, spamming and seal clubbers.

8 battles in 3 days and 4 draws, because fighting is just impossible with all those bloody mines.

This Is Me likes this.
  4. DruceWillis

DruceWillis New Member

I dont see any problems with mines, not every event is popular with mines, only this one, when you need too cap to win and demage doesnt reduce caption.

5. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Last weekend 2 vs 2 was a mine spamming event too. Have not tried it now though. But 2 vs 2 yielded a lot of much higher level players as opponents also, which gets tiring to fight people with 4 legendary, when you and your team mate have none. People say don't make a fuss, you won't lose Infamy. Which is nonsense, I want a fair battle which is fun.

Regards,
    Flint

This Is Me likes this.
  6. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Add firebomb as well. I guess half the shooters will run away tail between legs if their precious spam weapons got removed from events.

ViscountSniffit and Flint like this.
  7. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Right. Then what happens to people with only mines? They don't get to play in events? I hate mine spammers, but not that much.

8. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    It's not like they will listen. Last time we thought they would, we got an agility unbalancing update.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  9. This Is Me

This Is Me Active Member

This is what I've gone through. Got so many mines and napalm spammers lately.
    For instance look at damage depot, its such an op map for capturing. Just block the main and side entances with mines and spam mortars and napalms in the front.
    In the end, my teammate decides to suicide and runs on them mines, sinks in fraction of sconds.
    The devs introduced the events for fun and something different. But this is way too different.
    Playing against clubers is seriously NOT FUN.
    That's it for now, see y'all on the bay.
    Regards,
    Where R U Now?