1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

That LEGENDARY combine feeling!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by V__, 25 Jul 2018.

1. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

Std mortar really needs a cooldown similar to std cannon

envylife likes this.
  2. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

No they managed to find a way to make me regret scrapping my leg gear lube

3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

i spent around 2.2k coins this event just because I needed 1 red pieces ,and I got 2 blue and 2 yellow and 2 green and at the end I got a red piece ,and I combined a standard mortar :confused::(, scrapped it immediately ,that is my second standard mortar .

Last edited: 25 Sep 2018
    Nam_Nam likes this.
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

B36E725A-926D-48D9-94FC-FF7527B3255D.png

I’m, actually, super happy about this one!

In the short term, I might have preferred TS or Nitro (to replace my Rares), but in the long term, I was always going to build Epic versions of those regardless, so a legendary would have been little more than a ‘stop gap’.

OB, Tesla Bolt and Frost Launcher, I already have good versions of, so a legendary would have been superfluous.

Frost Blaster is an item that I don’t already have, and didn’t really want to waste resources building. So getting a Legendary is kind of perfect. Plus, it will give me some alternative build options for my Torpedos.

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

My day goes as follows. I get a Daily Star quest, so I take a break from the event and close it out in two matches. That gives me 15 stars, so I buy a Star Crate.... and get an Epic Standard Mortar!
    I'm pretty excited since I need the parts and cells, so like every other Standard Mortar I get, I scrap it... and I get a Legendary Piece!
    standard_mortar_scrap.png
    That makes 10 Legendary Pieces, so now I can combined them, and I get

standard_mortar.png

That's 2 out of 3 Legendary Standard mortars. Ugh... Obviously RNGeezus knows Standard Mortar is literally the only Epic Weapon I scrap.

standard_mortars.png
    Here's the kicker... I have yet to earn a Legendary Standard Mortar... so I could technically build a T3L Standard Mortar, which exceeds the power of a T5E. So I have a couple choices...

a) Build a T3 Legendary of the worst weapon in the game, or
    b) Scrap them for parts/cells. Though I haven't a clue what value that is considering I have 81 Legendary Cells that I may never use up...

WWYD?

6. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

till now I have combined 3 red legendary items ,2 standard mortars and a ballpark mortar ,I scrapped all of them , I am not telling you that is what you should do but that is what I did and that was the right thing for me because legendary parts are way too hard to get and I need them for this Screenshot_20180929-095125.jpg till now I have scrapped like 10 legendary pieces just for 2 levels.

ROYAL SINKER likes this.
  7. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

I say keep them, get a t2 standard mortar, and then work for the t3. It would only really work well if you play shooter, enfo, or fixer. Remember, it isn't that the standard mortar is a bad weapon, it is that the other three mortars can do better. It will still do a huge amount of damage at t3 leggy.

ShipCrusherCz and Nam_Nam like this.
  8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It's fair advice... particularly since being a 1-slot weapon it works well on Enforcer, which I'd like to use if I can get a few more Flares. 60 of my 80 Cells is a lot to devote to a low-end mediocre weapon though. I'll see what the future brings

Sorry to hear that you also got 2 out of your first 3 combines as Standard Mortar. I'm going to first build a T2 Fire Bomb before I decide on the Standard Mortar.

9. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

I started today after grinding out enough coins for 1050, so I can get me some sweet sweet leggy pieces. I was 7/10 red, and it took a lot of tension and patience to get through it without cracking. I got all 3 leggy red pieces so now it's time for a new(my second leggy). I got enough rare pieces to get a rare item. I combined and got a gatling gun. I'm never going to use it, so I scrapped it. And lo and behold, I got leggy parts and a red leggy piece out of it as well. So now I'm 9/10 pieces to go. RNG sure is kind.

10. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

Ok I now have a leggy firebomb. The feeling is a little bittersweet because I scrapped a leggy burn cooldown and duration perk but I can get this to work. Can I get any tips for firebomb? Should I take damage over my brock health?

What's Up Player likes this.
  11. ROYAL SINKER

ROYAL SINKER Member

Okkkkkkkk

Attached Files:

12. ROYAL SINKER

ROYAL SINKER Member

13. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

249A443B-438D-4559-86F3-AD5701CDF292.png Scored 10th piece last night and got this lol I wasn’t very impressed at first cos I was hoping for a cannon and didn’t like fire bomb at all when I tried it early on in game
    But got say I’m a convert after just one days use lol tho now I miss having a good cannon even more and I can’t wait for an ex or blast cannon with fire perks :)

14. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    My first legendary was a blast :p It's not as good as a T4 epic though.

Last edited: 30 Sep 2018
  15. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

I got the same today. Never really liked fb but now I'm starting to love it. Good luck!

Cavy likes this.
  16. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think you should keep them. T3 Legendary of anything is pretty cool, and it might still get a buff.

17. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

Also, you could buy some uncommon perks for some extra damage, don't level them, strap the pair on your shooter, and grind out the third. Then scrap the lot nad get a nice haul of leggy pieces and parts.

18. m1au

m1au New Member

I feel you guys. :confused:

Got my 10th yellow legy piece from the raffle aaaand Frost Launcher :(
    well not as bad as a frost blaster but still one of the most underperforming yellows as of now.

Really don‘t know if I should keep it and hope for some buffs to frost items o_O

19. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    My phone is black and white so I highlight the words so I can see them better.

20. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

T3 leg of anything isn't easy to get and wouldn't be bad .. That 8s cooldown (minus event cooldown perks) combined with frost could be a helluva combo.