1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

More match making weirdness

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Black Rain, 30 Sep 2018.

1. The Black Rain

The Black Rain Member

OK it’s happened a couple times today. The people I usually play against/with, are in the 1000 to 1300 infamy range. But twice today, there have been nightmare rated players on the opposing team. There were two 4000+ players on the other team in my latest battle (event battles). Of course my teams were obliterated. Such not fun stuff.

Nam_Nam likes this.
  2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I don’t know if this is relevant but as a 600 infamy player (sadly), sometimes I get 50 infamy players in my normal games but they have the same gear score as everyone else, so I guess infamy tanking is fixed?

3. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

It’s the nightmare players purposely using bad gear for easy wins (because they have training and you don’t)

It’s really pathetic, but it gets better as time goes on

4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    That's not what I meant. In normal battles, infamy tanking is fixed because the matchmaking pulls up the low people and makes it equal.

5. |)/\(

|)/\( New Member

Fk that guy 4k infamy playing with mk2 for easy game they are idiots and will quit playing this game becouse of that...less players daily will remain to only fight eachother

Attached Files: