1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Monday Madness matchups

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Radar O Reilly, 25 Sep 2018.

1. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

I know I am not a great player but Rovio has to keep rubbing my nose in it with the match ups for Monday Madness. I am 2800 infamy but my gear score is pretty high so my match ups are just crazy for me. All the players I get matched up with most are in the nightmare league. I get my ass handed to me almost all the time. This is so frustrating. It feels like this kind of event is slanted toward nightmare league players and the poor slobs that get stuck with me as their mate are probably cursing me and Rovio for a screwed up match making system too.

So my apologies to all you that are ticked off at me for wasting your event tickets.

Flint and Nam_Nam like this.
  2. Catcat

Catcat Member

USE LOW GEARS

3. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

If your gearscore is in line with people in NML then you’ve got the tools to compete with/against them. Don’t be intimidated - just go in as hard (and smart) as you can and do as much damage as you can. Even if you lose, hopefully you will get at least one star. Except for the top few players, everyone is sometimes the lower infamy player in the duo so nobody should really be complaining about being paired with you (unless you don’t try - but that doesn’t sound like the case)

4. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

It’s just the result of people In the 2,000-3,000 range who have t4 or T5 weapons who can’t make it to NML, but they’re considered to be because of their gearscore.

5. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

Take it as a learning opportunity

Watch what the NM players do, it’s not often that you get to play them live

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2018-09-24-22-32-50.png gearscore isn't always everything ...

7. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

WAIT STELMO IS A COMBO OF ST. AND ELMO?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

On a different note, Banderas did more damage

TheAntiSnipe likes this.