1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Since the iPhone notch is here to stay.. can we get a UI update?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Flynndawg, 23 Sep 2018.

1. Flynndawg

Flynndawg Well-Known Member

Hi Rovio..

The notch is here to stay apparently.. can we finally pretty please get a UI update ??? :)

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I’m surprised it hasn’t been updated already tbh.

3. MarNica

MarNica New Member

Any response from dev team? Or support team? Every time i play i need to rotate my phone from other side, just to avoid the notch covering weapons or chat button if i’m at the main screen, hope to have updates regarding this very soon.

4. JillyMcJillers

JillyMcJillers New Member

Please, please fix this. I’ve stopped playing nearly as much after almost 2 years of playing hours a day. Having to flip your phone to be able to read chats/access your items vs actually play a match is silly. Furthermore, I can’t even click the chat button during the match because it’s in the weird curved part of the screen. Please allow us to toggle whether we’d like to use the curved display or have it cut off before the curve and look like a normal display (with right angles). Thanks

5. P2L

P2L New Member

Yessssssss please fix!!!! It’s so annoying

6. MarNica

MarNica New Member

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Their latest update resolved notch issues.
    Good work!

StrictSalmon307 likes this.