1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

4vs4 CTF Blitz event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Parkourkid2000, 16 Sep 2018.

1. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

The coins are slanted heavily towards flag carriers and captures ... as it should be.

They are the ones trying advancing the objective while people playing defense are shooting fish in a barrel (as opposed to shooting someone that's fully focused on shooting back).

I would watch the replay if you didn't edit out the match tag, but I imagine that speeder spend far more time stealing and carrying the flag.

I saw multiple instances of high HP defenders, fixers (and even enforcers and shooters) getting 10 coins for carrying the flag.

If coin rewards weren't slanted in that way, there would be no game. Players would just sit back and rack up as much damage as they could.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Only true to an extent for CTF game modes. In the previous events before this I always felt defender was op and could win more games in it than other ships. Shooter was also good too for damage based events.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

Hmmmm.... I see every one got a point here on events gameplay.
    By the way, What I do understand here that people (hate or like) enjoy events. That's why I was wondering why devs not make events whole week around. May be 2 Days Length events all around week (one day may be taken by devs for server maintenance/tweaks). This way people can enjoy their time much on Battle Bay, when they want and Not have to wait for weekend to enjoy events.

4. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

I didn't read this whole thing yet but I will thank you not to slander me by implying I play Shooter. I actually TRY to aim my shots, thank you very much.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'm not assuming or judging anyone. I appreciate all ships and all players:)