1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Total number of regular players?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Poppins, 20 Sep 2018.

1. Poppins

Poppins New Member

Any guesses? I figure about 200,000, but maybe I’m way off.

AntiHero likes this.
  2. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

10 000+ online daily

3. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

No way there's 200k regular players. I think AntiHero is closer.

ShipCrusherCz, Reorge and AntiHero like this.
  4. Catcat

Catcat Member

At most 5000 i think

AntiHero and HappyUnicorn789 like this.
  5. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I have about 10 accounts, so whatever the final number is, it’s really 9 people less than that. ;)

HumpD 414 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. Poppins

Poppins New Member

My global rank is 14,000 with MK6 and 2550+ infamy, so there’s gotta be at least 100,000 regular players.

7. cafucito

cafucito New Member

not sure about that
    my first account, abandoned more than a year ago, has 3000 infamy points, and its still there. All my guild mates from those days have abandoned the game too, and most of them had higher infamy than me, and they are all there still
    I dont think there are more than 10k players. I would say something like 7000, but regulars, those who play every day, no more than 3k or 4k

HumpD 414 likes this.
  8. N1mzor

N1mzor Active Member

I can tell you that there is about 10,000 Daily active players just in the US on Android. You can probably double that if you take into account IOS players. Then by the time you take into account the rest of the world you are looking at a far higher number. US account for about 25% of the global gaming market, but its hard to tell if a game like battle bay gets similar numbers in the biggest gaming market, East Asia. Plus IOS is much bigger in US than any other market, so its hard to transfer those numbers too. My final guess would be somewhere between 40,000 - 80,000 daily active users.

9. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    If we got people in SK then we must have a WHOLE LOT of dailies.