1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

LAG

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Rez Messing, 21 Sep 2018.

1. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    In chill zone, as I rounded the corner, there was at least a 2 second delay before the enemy ships appeared on my screen. They quickly sunk my battle ship, and I had no recourse.

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yeah, right, let's see you shoot skillshots with cannons at 340ms. I've never seen a ping below 200ms LOLOL

Rez Messing likes this.
  4. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

How about you try playing the game when your phone service provider decides to switch companies spontaneously, and in that nonsense, everything goes down to 1/3 of the original fps? It's an everyday thing for me, pal. Also, top that off with my frail internet connection.

Rez Messing likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

It's an everyday thing for me too lmao. I switch from 4G to 2G:eek:

Rez Messing likes this.
  6. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I don't have internet problems. Teammates are a different story or they are dumb. The latter is more likely. Probably.

Especially in events... uuughhhhh

That moment when you're the only intelligent being in there and you have to watch people be dumb. Mental cancer A C T I V A T E D

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

WELL I GO FROM CRICKET, TO FREAKING AT&T. SEPERATE COMPANIES, NOT MOBILE DATA POTENCY.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

Daaaaaaaaaaamn. Okay that's another level lmfao:D:D

PastelPiku likes this.
  9. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

Hi,
    I am from Pakistan, South Asia. I used to be getting ping values hovering around 300 to 350ms. At which game is playable. I am at MK6 level now and have been playing Battle Bay for around a year now and it remains my only favorite game till now.

But only until recently I am facing issue of having ping values rising to like more than 900ms which totally ruins the game.

Initially, when I start the game ping values are shown around 300 as normally it used to be. Afterwards, I even manage to play two rounds of game or three but then my ping values start to swell up gradually until they rise to the levels of 700-900ms.

It only started to happen a couple of weeks ago. No ISP or device changes, by the way.

I was curious to know if the same thing is happening to others? Is it a game issue, server lag or something?

It is worth mentioning here that I get ping values to other New York based servers around 200-250ms. So it definitely not the geo-positional issue as I have read in these forums given as logical explanation to similar issues reported by other players.

Thanks for bearing with me.

-RealChampion

10. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

There's no need to repeat messages. The developers will reply when they can.

11. RealChampion

RealChampion Member