1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

4vs4 CTF Blitz event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Parkourkid2000, 16 Sep 2018.

1. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Please take note

To deny enemy capturing ur flag,
    Please capture theirs flag toooo.

2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    For some reason when I have the flag and drive over my zone it doesn’t drop. Now it’s always a draw event where people can’t capture the flag and repeatly drive over their zone.

3. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Matchmaking is worst in the event as a fixer my GS is 7500 mk6 and I am being matched against 12k infamy nightmare players. To be honest if devs can't fix the matchmaking in they shouldn't make an event. It's not fun getting wrecked by nightmares again and again. Any yeah sealclubbers as well now a days we see a fleet pairs of seal clubbers. Good job devs. Keep up the good work.

4. Suraj69k

Suraj69k Member

Software geek and developer
    @Sewah ,you look pissed buddy :)

5. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

your flag should be on your base too if you want to capture(I haven't seen any bug till now ).

Last edited: 21 Sep 2018
    ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Only way to drop it is to be a speeder/enfo/fixer and turbo/nitro with it - but usually not a good idea unless you are handing it off to someone. If you are holding it the unfriends need to destroy you to return their flag. If you drop it, they only need to run over it. Feel free to drop it though if we are playing against each other :)

7. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

well when I don't play speeder and I have low HP and there is no enemy near I sit on a shipwreck (if there is one near ) :).

8. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

They need to change the spawn area on Brawl Park somehow.

The majority of my draws on are that map from teams stealing the flag, camping back there and mining the entrance. You can't get back there and take out the flag carrier fast enough to avoid having their teammates respawn on top of you ..

Either make the spawn area 1/3 of the size .. or make the water boiling so it does damage to those camping back there .. or remove all the overhead covering so they can be mortar spammed ...

9. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

That’s what the new event perk for mines is for. Just start long throwing mines on them and make your own boiling water (or they can do what you suggested - either/or).

10. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

I might have reported more then 100 players for cheating as they were lowering their gearscore especially nightmare noobs. Let's see If any actions is taken or else its like you can take any ship with any weapons u like of ur likeness or whatever. Peace.

11. Exploxion

Exploxion Member

I play this event mostly to do weapon achievement

12. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

The most horrible event... So far. You can throw 55k damage and still go unrewarded.... The mechanics of CTF need rethinking devs...
    Actually this event is for speeders only... IT SHOULD BE RENAMED CAPTURE THE FLAG (SPEEDERS ONLY)

13. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

I started playing this event as a Speeder but surprisingly enough, I got great results playing with the slowest boat in the Bay, the Defender, avg 7-10 coins per match, it’s all about the gear you have on that particular boat, I saw fixers using all duct tape doing really good too.

Iskios and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  14. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

My main complaint with this event is the duration, after having an event that lasted a whole week, we get one that goes for 3 days, finished in the early hrs of a Saturday, now that was really not smart Rovio, you could had gotten us glued the whole weekend, really hard to understand the logics behind that, the person that took this decision really needs to be re-evaluated by the upper management.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  15. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

i know but they did say there was no fixed time for events so this event was for those guys who did not get to play on weekend. But i also understand your pain even i was not able to find much due to work

16. Iskios

Iskios New Member

BB Captain
    Speeders are nothing in this event without support from their team. This is why you can also see other ships shining as well. If you just rush to the flag without some planning, you are obliterated in seconds. If fixers with three duct tapes get the flag, it is almost impossible for me as a speeder to kill them.

17. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Speeder Favoritism towards CTF is what it feels like & always a small amount of battle coins handed out ?
    IMG_20180923_112801.png

18. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Nah, you just need to understand that every event, to greater or lesser degrees, is inherently favorable to Speeders and to a lesser extent Enforcers. It's been that way from the beginning. Even the most basic mechanic of the boost you get when you respawn inherently helps the yellow boats far more than the slower boats. They could easily make it scaling based on the capped speed of the boat type, plus a bit extra for the kinds that can't have a speed boosting item, but no. Because the devs just favor the yellow boats. That's just how it is.

Last edited: 23 Sep 2018
  19. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    I do, and I like it.

20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Your thinking is that way because you're in an "Us vs Them" mindset.

I played speeder for like 10 matches in this event, all my other games were with shooter. You see, you guys only see speeder winning and think, "Damn, this is so OP, these dudes get 10 coins for nothing!"

Well, when we lose, we get NOTHING because we did nothing. Defenders, shooters, these folks don't face a problem. If a speeder ends up facing a full-defence team in CTF, it's R.I.P.

Shooters? Fact is, you guys tend to feel helpless when left stunned and with the flag carrier running away. The worst thing that can happen to a shooter is stunlock. I got 7 stars on a LOSS with one flag capture and 48k damage.sure you almost never get 10,9 or even 8 stars. But you never, EVER get 0, do you? Or 1, 2, 3? If you're doing your job well, you'll be taking picks off of enemy flag carriers and defences. You get less coins, but consistent coins.

But guess what? It isn't your fault if you were left stunned with the flag carrier running away, it's your teammates' fault for leaving ONLY ONE PERSON ON DEFENCE!

However, if as a shooter you break roles, nobody can help you then. If you decide to march into the enemy team instead of defending and waiting for their cappers to go down, you're risking everything for a coupla kills.

Man, you guys need to understand your roles. I played speeder, enfo, shooter and defender in the events, and shooter just felt SO awesome. I ended up playing more shooter games than ever before. I actually got my 1000th shooter win!(Big achievement for a yellow boat main)

I don't really see your point. Sure shooters get less coins, but I see the issue that the devs have with it. If you do astronomical damage but do it by repeatedly suiciding and using heavy burst guns, and actually costing your team the game because you were not defending and blindly charging, do you really deserve those coins?

Aether_Zero, ShipCrusherCz and *JAWS* like this.