1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

getting same perks over and over

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by andrew tanswell, 21 Sep 2018.

1. andrew tanswell

andrew tanswell New Member

devs can you tell us how if its truly random i can get 3 leg napalm perks in a row when its an item that i dont use, this is getting beyond a joke the grinding i have done to get the coins to spend only to get that perk back to back like that is wrong cmon be honest is it setup only to give the right perks to those that give you money ????

2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
  3. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I just pulled two straight repair box launcher perks after cashing in my coins from scrapping my legendary rudder perk( of which I pulled two straight of those). I now have 4 legendary repair box launcher perks. This is a joke as many hours of grinding it takes to get these perks and I get 4 worthless perks.
    Seriously the amount of available perks needs to be cut in half to 4. This is so frustrating.

4. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Didn't recognize you at first with your new profile pic :p
    Looks cool!
    The available perks right now are pretty bad as well, more than half are fire weapons or gatling gun.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

Are the perks in the "top rewards" button the only perks that I can draw for this event after using 900 coins? Or is it any legend perk the game has ?

Last edited: 21 Sep 2018
  6. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Thanks! My old profile pic was used by another person.

7. Fixer Wiseman

Fixer Wiseman Member

Haha that's well funny cos I'm a fixer main and would love to get the repair box perk or any fixer perks tbh ... but somehow managed to get 4 legendary mortar perks, just sitting there taking up space I my inventory. But we're constantly told it's random.

8. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

There is something funny with the perk duplication. I understand the working of RNG, and I not trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist. But seriously, I have received so many duplicate legendary perks, it's not funny, 50% of the perks I've pulled have been fixer/rudder. Most of the time I earn between 500 and 900 coins per event, so these few that I get are precious.
    RNG is RNG, it is what is it.

PLEASE Rovio do the following:
    INCREASE the scrap value of Legendary Perks to one of these:
    - A Legendary Piece
    - 1.5 MIL gold,
    - Ability to re-roll the perk to an EPIC from the same event perk selection, so at least we have a shot to get some value out of our grinding.

It is frustrating beyond belief.

9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Selling them for event coins would be a good way for people to recover some of their wasted effort.

10. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Gold and coins lol

Suddenly junk perks are no longer junk.

BattleRascal likes this.
  11. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

i got three same perks 1 leg mine and 2 epic mine but i dont use mines. wish they could implement a system for trading or a schedule or public table regarding which perks are going to come in next event at least a week prior.