1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

chooese your weapons after you know the map!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Lord Snowman, 14 Sep 2018.

?

chooese your weapons after you know the map

1. yes

10.0%
  2. no

80.0%
  3. special event?

10.0%
  1. Lord Snowman

Lord Snowman New Member

I would make the game much more fun in my opinion if people could choose their weapons after they know which map they are going to play.
    Different maps require different weapons. The best way to show your strategic skill is to choose the weapons and show how good you are in this map with them.

it is my first post but this is what the game has been lacking in my opinion since I joined some years ago.

2. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Playing in random maps with your premade set up is part of the game and mkaes it more fun. Each map is designed so that there are advantages and disadvantages for each weapon, but there would be no point in that if you got to choose your weapons after seeing which map you're playing in. Also, most people would have the similar builds based on the maps because they know which weapons work well in the maps, so there would be less diversity in battle.