1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Opinion on the Current Agility

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Winter Chicken, 11 Sep 2018.

?

What’s your opinion on the current agility?

1. The agility is perfect right now

30.8%
  2. The agility is good, but still needs adjusting (comment what changes you would make)

26.9%
  3. The agility is not very good at all and needs serious rework (comment what changes you would make)

15.4%
  4. The game should revert back to the old agility

26.9%
  1. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

So now that we’re all used to the new controls, I wanted to hear some more feedback about the agility. Since the update, the devs haven’t implemented any major changes to the agility, and the gameplay is definitely different than how it used to be pre-update.

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Enforcer is too fast for me. I would happily nerf myself to let me turn it down to around 100 for both.

3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Enforcers needs serious rework. Turret around 100 and agility around 80 would make it more usable rather than a spintop.

Nikkie! and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  4. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

For certain. I've been playing some enforcer in the event because it is a better option than speeder, but I can't believe how squirrelly it has become. I've maxed out my joystick and it still wiggles around and switches targets mid shot too easily.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. GGodHand

GGodHand Member

Nope, enforcer is fine. Your proposal wouldn’t make sense since Enforcer has always been the boat with superior agility specs than any other boat. Your changes would nerf it to a point where it would no longer be unique,

6. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Enfo's gameplay has changed a lot. But I think it's balanced in comparison with the other ships (except maybe speeder). It takes time to get used to "the twist", but it works great for distraction and dodging. Watch this guys, those high stats are fine when you learn how to use them for good.

ShipCrusherCz and Sidd gamer like this.
  7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I just want the ability to adjust Turret and Agility below the boat's max as a user preference.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  8. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

me too but dev gods cannot listen what to do?

9. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

Turret agility - to some extent this can be circumvented by adjusting the camera sensitivity settings so that the camera tracks as quickly as the turret turns. I have mine set to between 1.3 - 1.5. Some other posts have suggested setting to below 1 but I found that the camera was lagging behind the turret's actual direction, affecting my aim.

What is needed is a slider to control the JOYSTICK sensitivity and in particular, the LEFT-RIGHT sensitivity (Forward/Back should not be touched). There have been times when I am trying to do a reverse 45-degree turn and I find myself turning 360 on the spot just because my thumb was nearer to the LEFT/RIGHT sides than the BACK. Enlarging the joystick helps, but I already have it at 1.5 on the iPhone and 1.1 on the iPads.

FWIW, I have reverted to the "old" control scheme by turning off the Camera Relative Steering function(s).

10. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    I turned mine off also however I use the direction arrows so I know when I'm pivoting or turning. And yes camera sensitive to 1.5 works great.

11. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Nope. Enforcer just had good turret agility not overall agility.

Nikkie! likes this.