1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Want Rovio to listen? Here’s how you can make it happen!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lucent, 18 Aug 2018.

1. Lucent

Lucent New Member

You, the current player base, are Battle Bay’s source of revenue. If you take that away, maybe your complaints will get a response from the developers depending on you for a paycheck.

If you are a fixer tired of being marginalized or an events player facing matches like these. STOP PAYING THEM!

Stop watching ads.
    Stop making in app purchases.
    Stop your VIP subscription.
    (Screenshots removed .. names)

Last edited: 19 Aug 2018
  2. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

In reality, this would only further reduce the funding to fix your problems

3. Lucent

Lucent New Member

4. RPsmurfVN

RPsmurfVN New Member

Can you block all smurf account? Event is really good but they're real dirty, how can you play with mk4s player have epicV and legend item??? I have a long list of them, please help me, PLEASE

5. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    That's probably gonna be a warning from the devs for you, you're giving other players advice that could hurt the developers

6. RPsmurfVN

RPsmurfVN New Member

How about if i report them on Bay?? What will you do with my report?! Do something for your game, suckah

Bradley Thorinsson and Djradnad like this.
  7. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Insulting the devs won't get you anywhere.

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  8. Exploxion

Exploxion Member

I have already stop watching ads since the time they reduce battle reward after each match

Reorge likes this.
  9. Exploxion

Exploxion Member

Lmao,wdym? The the devs is hurting themselves, they reduce battle reward, they dont do anything to sealclubbers, they dont fix the unbalanced match matching, their offers are greedy af (50$ for an epic tier 1 weapon and with 50$ i can pay my internet bill for 4 months), more and more ppl are quitting, scrapping their stuff. What that guy was saying is not as hurtful as the devs hurting themselves.

10. Nooobser

Nooobser Member

Nothing.
    Actually this point is wrong, they have tried adjusting match making in events by changing perk GS to percentage, now sometimes I see some Mk1 sealclubbers getting matched against mk5 which is a good solution, but it's not completed yet. So at least they tried fixing the problem.
    All you have to do now is to wait for months until you see something satisfying ,Hopefully.

Lucent likes this.
  11. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

That wasn't the solution... They adjusted perk GS, yet left the base item GS flawed. In another thread @ShipCrusherCz posted an Epic and a Rare shield, same HP, GS was lower in the Epic by 28%, without perks. That flaw tends to favor higher ranked players... and is why you see the high level players in MK1-3 boats with Epic T1 shields... as just one in many examples of flawed GS, and thus flawed matchmaking.

Fluid Bait, Reorge, Nooobser and 2 others like this.
  12. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

I noted fixers got good coins in event this week, wat upset u?

13. Lucent

Lucent New Member

Update;
    I have purchased the VIP subscription again.

THANKS ROVIO!

It is clear from the recent update and hotfix that you are listening to your players and trying to make the improvements they would like to see. While I am ambivalent about the changes, you have my continued support. It’s hard not to notice the ugly tone of many forum posts. I encourage those of you who are supportive of Rovio to be just as vocal.

14. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Honestly decrease player revenue would probably just make them do something more gimmicky and less desirable for the old school players. The devs seemed to have lost whatever vision they originally had for this game.

15. Controls like a unicycle

Controls like a unicycle New Member

Adjustable controls make the game play fun this is the worst update ever. They went from Mario Cart to Rad racer.

16. Greatgambler440

Greatgambler440 Active Member

Will be better cuz either way the game is getting worst day by day