1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing 3.2 Hotfix Notes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 6 Sep 2018.

1. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Enjoy your weekend as well. Don’t forget to get your sleep now!

2. Breezi

Breezi New Member

Just dropped my subscription and after this message deleting this game. This is a total disappointment. Sorry this is not a fix. I waited it out thinking you guys would have gotten the point. You have completely ruined this game trying to cater to a new audience. Why try to fix what’s not broken. Fact is your base players who pay you guys the most and give the most feedback and support you have continuously ignored. I have have been playing faithfully for 2 years as nightmare player almost on average 4 hours a day. It’s not even enjoyable anymore and I love this game. Good luck to you in the future and hopefully you all will recognize the mistakes and listen to your audience. #QNWPHXCF -breezy✌️

3. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

No fix for the Enforcer? I don't like to play Shooter or Defender, so what else can I do?

No slider, so we can adjust it ourselves? Many people asked for it, so I hope them will make one.

Last edited: 7 Sep 2018
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

A slider is a really really bad idea, and I urge you NOT to add one, just because people who haven’t thought it through properly, think it’s the same as camera sensitivity. Either set the attributes to something sensible and balanced, or leave them alone, and let people get used to them.

The slider serves no purpose, other than to allow players to temporarily nerf themselves. It also sets a bad precedent, which you won’t be able to undo. Agility is a core attribute of the ship, no different to speed or hp. That needs to remain under the control of the developers for future balancing issues, not handed over to players to mess with themselves.

5. QuaCKeReD

QuaCKeReD Member

I can see your point on sliders, and on getting used to things: I play enforcer as main and hated the new agility levels. After making joystick full size and getting used to things, it’s now not that bad.

However, your comment on NOT including slider doesn’t take into account people that can’t ‘get used to’ the new faster pace. Some people have disabilities, others have motion sensitivity issues. All of which can make the new settings simply unplayable for them.

To enable an element of accessibility, there does need to be some control over the agility.

6. ViscountSniffit

For what it’s worth, I’m very strongly in favour of it being toned down a bit. Except for Defender of course :rolleyes:

7. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

Nice try. But that idea would be another nerf for defense. What defense needs are buffs, not nerf.

8. Smag

Smag Member

I didn't have any reason to use Defender til this update.

9. Smag

Smag Member

Yeah Defender was useful after update.. haven't tried it since they adjusted again, I'll have to see if it's back to being garbage

10. DominicanKnight

DominicanKnight Member

Could you zoom out on the new weapon? It's annoying, because I want to see where I'm going or maybe add an option in controls where the zoom is disabled.

On the other hand Rip speeders

11. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    There's auto-pilot, throttle control, etc, the game has built-in options that should be helpful enough if you have a disability.

12. ViscountSniffit

Given that the alternative solution the Devs came up with is: ‘ignores defense’, I’d say it works, considerably, in your favour.

ShipCrusherCz and JoshW like this.
  13. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Eh, we're alive and kickin'. Kickin' *BASS BOOST*!!!

14. El rey beto

El rey beto New Member

[QUOTE = "The Grim Repair, post: 173274, member: 13052"] Queridos Battlers!

Aquí hay algunas mejoras de equilibrio que ya hemos realizado después de nuestro último parche 3.2.
    Estos son todos del lado del servidor (por lo que no es necesario actualizar su juego). :)
    Equilibrar:
    Pistola gatling

• El daño base Gatling Gun aumentó en un 30%
    • Gatling Gun ignora los puntos de defensa
    Razón:
    Inicialmente equilibramos Gatling Gun de manera más conservadora. Viendo cómo se está desempeñando en todos los ajustes y escenarios desde que se lanza este aumento en el poder lo convertirá en un arma mucho más competitiva y se volverá más versátil.

Beneficios
    Los puntajes de Perk Gear se han optimizado para usar bonificaciones de puntaje por equipo basadas en%:
    Ventajas regulares:
    • 5% para Uncommon
    • 10% para Rare
    • 15% para Epic
    Ventajas del evento:
    • 10% para Uncommon
    • 15% para Rare
    • 20% para Epic
    • 25% para Legendario
    Razón:
    Los puntajes de equipamiento para obtener beneficios, aunque son más granulares y específicos de los beneficios, hacen que los puntajes de los artes de pesca fluctúen demasiado, lo que hace que los puntajes finales no sean muy representativos del aumento de potencia. Además, tener tales bonificaciones variadas causó más confusión que hacer las cosas más claras cuando se comparan las puntuaciones de los artes entre los barcos. Estos valores se determinaron usando la bonificación más ideal dada en una rareza. Para las ventajas del evento, se ha agregado un valor plano del 5% a los valores básicos.

Barcos
    Se corrigió un error por el cual la agilidad de la nave y la agilidad de la torreta para Shooter , Defender y Speeder estaban en conflicto entre sí, lo que provocaba que los controles se comportaran de forma errática. Esto debería mejorar en general el manejo de los barcos también.

Nuevos niveles de agilidad de nave / torreta
    • Tirador: 70/70
    • Enforcer: 120/130
    • Defensor: 50/50
    • Speeder: 90/90
    • Fijador: 70/110

Que tengas un buen fin de semana a todos!
    -Su CREW [/ QUOTE]
    for when they would fix the command control as before? the boat moves very ugly

15. Geo Capt Tbag tactical

Geo Capt Tbag tactical New Member

16. Hammer Furrrrryyyyyy

Hammer Furrrrryyyyyy New Member

defenders are not supposed to get further increase in agility or turret speed

This Is Me and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  17. Raventine

Raventine New Member

wow what a fix, i still cant flank or ambrush a defender or shooter, please think about game stragety and gameplay, what make game proud of, not moving fortress by money. i agree with rebalance of gatling but the agi fix is bullshit, you dont see how many battler quit your game after 3.2, do you? half of people i know quit this shit because agi is changed. 70/70 shooter that mean u can turn your ship after 1 sec to recounter a flank, 50/50 defend???? enforcer with 20k hp??? what????? really devs?

18. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Wait wot?

JoshW and SeaNavy like this.
  19. Elothean

Elothean Active Member

wait, you nerfed shooter, speeder and defender’s agi while the most affected are enforcers?

ShipCrusherCz and Reorge like this.
  20. ViscountSniffit

I think what he’s saying is the new Defender has similar agility and turret speed to the old Enforcer.