1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Enfo main here, will advise you to use nitro and try to look stylish, evasion seems to take care of itself at that point;)

PallabKumarS and BattleRascal like this.
  2. RobotMonkeys

RobotMonkeys New Member

I had to reset my password and log in just to say how much I hate this update. Steering is worse, big torp can’t hit anything unless it’s an accident. Targeting jumps around and makes me miss. I liked the slowness of steering and aiming that gave this game its charm. Please listen to the community and roll it back.

3. NOstrOmO

NOstrOmO New Member

Dear Devs,
    I've been playing this game for nearly 600 days, barely missed a day except during hospitalisation on a couple of occasions. I have enjoyed the game, wouldn't play it if I didn't. However, this current update has deminished my enjoyment to the point of contemplating quitting.
    I had been developing, at my own pace, my gear lube and rudder, but was not comfortable to use them permanently. Now, maximum level of each has been forced upon the players and I'll admit it has made it too difficult to drive the boats or attack targets with any confidence at all.
    I can't believe you thought it was a good idea to maximise these things. Surely some kind of slide control in the customise menu would have been more appropriate. Many people have voiced their opposition, some have left the game already, they won't come back without some kind of roll back or better thought out solution than just automatically going maximum.
    I'm also the proud leader of Nice Gary guild, and feedback from them has been less than positive also. Some have indicated they will cease playing if they can't control their boats better. I've tried tweaking things in the current customise menu to no avail. Sadly, I have dropped almost 500 infamy points since the update and will now be penalised by your anti-tanking software through no fault of my own, it's your update, it's your fault.
    In conclusion, I ask you for some indication of a solution, a statement in our in game inbox to hopefully stop players from leaving the game because a solution IS coming to what is now a very sub par game.
    Thank you for your consideration and I hope to be enjoying the Bay again, but that is up to you.

#CK, Sidd gamer, Lord Chemist and 7 others like this.
  4. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

He did post screenshot of his account and I checked it in the game too, he scrapped all his gear and uninstalled the game. And he is not the only one, sadly. Even in my guild people talk about leaving if the problems aren't fixed. Maybe you are happy to see some players quit, but I don't. The players who leave affect others also, it will be a domino affect. Onces it start rolling it can have devastating results.

5. Elothean

Elothean Active Member

we never had the option to select the second blue duplicate item. everything was done with the element of chance.

6. Elothean

Elothean Active Member

ive been using enfo since i am able to play the ship. now i have an mk7. i use double nitro and it sucks to have a difficult time pointing my ship in the right direction to nitro, ive nitroed a few times in the middle of the enemies accidentally after the update. And i cant believe I almost lost to a fixer even with full health. Well I had great games too, was able to quad kill one time. But it was not rewarding. All those 4 kills was accidental because i can’t control my ship, and not by skill

7. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

What camera Sensitivity Setting do you use?
    I got nauseous watching that, no joke.
    If you were to compare that to your previous videos and I'm sure you can see the difference in the smoothness and refinement of the previous Enforcer movements.

8. TexGent5

TexGent5 New Member

You have ruined this game for me. Give me the opportunity to adjust/remove the added agility. Rudder was the least used because no one wanted their ships acting like this!

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I use the default but I flick when I'm in a hurry (which happens more now because of the new agi settings). Guess I'll be recording in replay mode now:(

10. Monkey D Luffy..

Monkey D Luffy.. New Member

Pleaseee at least make the agility customizable !!! You can top the limit of each ship to a certain agility but the player got the free will to customize his ship

How on earth did you expect players used to play on a certain pace and angles of movement for years to get used to a whole new level of control just like that !!!

I am moving the ship and suddenly am going backwards !!!!

The best solution for everyone to make it customizable

Mad_Bulls_007 and Flint like this.
  11. Ang Panday

Ang Panday New Member

12. Punisher

Punisher New Member

I personally enjoyed the max agility it would be unfair to make it back the way it was before the update, the best solution and to be fair with everyone is making the agility speed adjustable in the option menu, this way everyone is happy and no one is forced to play in a specific agility speed.

13. TexGent5

TexGent5 New Member

You messed up big time with this upgrade, Rovio. I am cancelling my VIP subscription, and if this isnt corrected (fouled up targeting, unwanted agility), I'll just delete the game, and you wont get another dime from me. Rudder was the most unpopular for a reason, and you just decide to increase that ability on all ships? I didn't want it to begin with! For those that do, great, give the rest of the ability to adjust it down.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  14. Smag

Smag Member

I've honestly gotten mostly used to the changes and I'm doing pretty well in battles, at least with shooter and defender.. BUT still think it was a very bad idea and seeing so many people leave the game is not a good thing. Most in my guild are upset and not playing as much.

15. Ang Panday

Ang Panday New Member

Dear Sir,
    We can not control our ships properly the way used to. Can you add the option to use the old joystick? So that we can choose between the new and old joystick.
    Thank you.

16. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I have the same, the steering is very erratic. Also the turret stays fixed too long on a certain ship, while I want to shoot another ship. But other times it is just sweeps to a place where no boat is, so I miss. And the mortar lands in the opposite direcion. It makes no sense at all.

The game has beeen changed so drastically that I cannot play anymore. It is too hard for me to adjust.

Last edited: 9 Sep 2018
    Sidd gamer likes this.
  17. KnownWatt

KnownWatt Member

It is recommended to add a toggle button

Attached Files:

18. Whatthefuckwtheupdate?

Whatthefuckwtheupdate? New Member

This update is horrible, it makes my shooter totally uncontrollable and targeting is even worse.... I hate it.

HappyUnicorn10 likes this.
  19. Clarsach

Clarsach Member

It’s been a few days now. Figured I’d give myself some time to get used to the new agility. But at the end of the day, it’s just too much. And above all else, it’s basically destroyed my favorite build/ship: I was a speedy, close in Enfo with carronade and grenades. Had the slow turret perks so I could get in with TS, dance around and kill. It was high risk/high reward play style and FUN. But with turret and agility so high, I can’t duel anymore— turret and turn is just too high. I’m playing with other styles now — long range torp/sniper seems to work better. But it’s not as fun, and I feel cheated that the carronade I’d spent so much time and gold on is no longer a viable primary weapon

ShipCrusherCz and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  20. GandadT

GandadT New Member

Guys
    My Shooter 6 is still not very controlerble (if there is such a word lol) despite your “upgrade”.

Please help as it’s driving me crazy, even to the point where you wonder if it’s worth carrying on ?

Love the game but now ?

xxx