1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

Please fix the bug that shows read guild and chat posts as unread when returning to Bay after Special Event battles.

PastelPiku, ShipCrusherCz and JoshW like this.
  2. [RWAR] Zenmaker

[RWAR] Zenmaker New Member

Self Employed
    I would like to see guild member activity. Last on, trophy contribution, etc... All from the guild menu. Also some history so I can kick those that don't contribute and award those that do...

PastelPiku likes this.
  3. [RWAR] Zenmaker

[RWAR] Zenmaker New Member

Self Employed
    Please make CTF available in custom battles. And please allow us to modify or sensitivity and turn radius. With the new update I hate playing because the boat is so fishy. Either that or revert to the old way... Scrap the new update. My whole guild hates the change.

4. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

Ummm... what is CTF? "Constantly Trembling Fingers?"

PastelPiku likes this.
  5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

"Capture the Flag" lol

PastelPiku likes this.
  6. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

But of course...

PastelPiku likes this.
  7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Just wanted to revisit the idea of a more detailed breakdown of your gameplay. I think when tapping on a player in the results screen, instead of showing their player card, it should show their loadout for that specific battle, damage dealt per weapon, fixing per item, kills, total damage dealt, total damage recieved, total healing dealt, total healing recieved, and lastly all highlights earned in that battle. There can be a button in the corner that leads to their player card.

8. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Very interesting suggestion.
    +1

9. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Target lock or auto lock target need small tweak. It should be lock on Lowest hp first then closest one.
    Please introduce like button in battle log. After the match we can hit like to a ABC name.
    One thing is that I would love to see this game in HDR graphics(we can turn it off in settings). I hope you guys would introduce in future.

10. mister fung

mister fung New Member

Allow us to review team member contributions to rivalries on the rivalry’s end summary page, I.e: the trophy cup button.

As a captain I sometimes miss screen shotting and reviewing the contributions at rivalry end if the time of its end is during sleep hours. This would be very helpful, thanks.

PastelPiku likes this.
  11. Aggramony

Aggramony New Member

Add a way for people to organize their item inventory easier then what it is now.
    Add a way for people to change the camera angle in the settings.
    Add a way for people to use their voice to communicate with others while in combat. Or change the communication commands, such as adding Retreat or Ambush for example.
    Stop asking me to download the Google Play Games! I'm not gonna download it.

12. Shocky

Shocky Member

Friends list optimization would be the best! Filter by recently online or over 30 days...

PastelPiku likes this.
  13. Shocky

Shocky Member

Instead of having never ending slots for storage, maybe have it a set amount and be able to purchase another inventory tab.

PastelPiku likes this.
  14. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

20180915_071804.png
    Replace this with "[Shooter/Enfo/etc] Wins" for each page .. People can do the math on kills/battle if they care.

20180915_071855.png
    And, replace this with K/D ratio (e.g., 2/1) for events ..

People are suiciding with mine loadouts or going right out into the open to get the last shot off (on someone that's burning to death in 2 seconds) .. bc, I'm assuming, they're trying to improve their kill per match number ... and it's not fun to play with.

.... Or give us a thumbs up/ thumbs down rating tool for each player so the selfish ones can be matched up together more often and kept out of competitive games ....

envylife and JoshW like this.
  15. PastelPiku

Security
    Actually I do this too because I want the battle to finish already lol. Those 2 seconds I could be spending in matchmaking for the next battle. I agree with all your points tho.

16. PastelPiku

Security
    Could we get just 1 more callout that let's you callout one of your items? It could tell your team what the cooldown on it is, and also double as a way to make item-specific strats (like spamming 3 tapes early on or flashing your big torp and frost blaster before obliterating your target). It may not even have to be a new button, it could be accessed by simply opening the callout wheel and then tapping an item on your loadout.

ShipCrusherCz and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

OR like Vainglory, where pressing an ULT lets you tell teammates that it's on CD for x seconds.

PastelPiku and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  18. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Please add a Rudder preference adjustment... I'd like to decrease it to my liking.

19. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

So will there be a god like achievement recheck?

20. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Let us plan for which crew to auto-train next. Too tired of setting alarm in 2 a.m