1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Update Info !

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Grim Repair, 5 Sep 2018.

1. kneefall

kneefall New Member

This update is a joke same with the perk they have on the event tesla bolt "Projectile speed perk??" Now agility boost??

2. AyasNade

AyasNade New Member

i don't mind with maxed agility for all of the boat.
    but please keep the balance of it like before, if stay like this then you're make speeder like nothing and enfo like a joke.
    in the battle, when speeder got in front of shooter/defender then i try to passed through then turn around on shooter/defender but before my gun lock them, they already lock me and shoot (before this update, this is the best way of speeder to try win the battle)

now 1v1 is almost impossible to win for speeder( against another ship).
    remember, speeder only have 2 slot weapon and lowest HP.

my suggest maxed agility for all ship is +100 (now +200 right?)
    or bring back the agility to original(+100 agility balanced), that's make every ship have their own speciality

Last edited: 6 Sep 2018
  3. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

Only if you make your joystick so big that the movement is bearable...

4. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Mind your words please.If u have anger,express in a calm way,not like this one.
    *No offence here*

5. ROYAL SINKER

ROYAL SINKER Member

Yeah......100% i agree .. be act like a gamer

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  6. BOOTYWRECKA

BOOTYWRECKA Member

Imo honestly if they would of atleast added a slide bar in customization options for agility/ turret tracking this update would be great. But for me so far it’s a tragedy as i am unable to use any ship effectively! For that reason battle bay has become unenjoyable which sucks big time as I loved the game and the sense of community I was becoming more apart of. I hope they balance/ fix these issues or add options for us to decide how our dingy swims the seven seas, unfortunately until then I can’t say I will be playing much, if at all.

7. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello Grim,

Thanks for your reaction!

Could you also fix the other boats, Enforcer and Speeder my favourites, but I cannot play anymore. I am dizzy afger each battle, I know no everybody has that problem. But I just stopped playing because of it.

Kind regards,
    Flint

8. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I am up in Infamy too since the update, just because I am all over the place and they cannot hit me, but it is just no fun playing with maxed agility for me. 50% less would be right.

Napolike1926 likes this.
  9. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I agree with all who say why is there no mention of a fix for the Enforcer. It moves like a kid who stands on the ice for the first time.

Napolike1926 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  10. :Beardman:

:Beardman: Active Member

I just played a battle with it. It’s my main ship. It feels more stable. Though the stats are the same.

11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

How is it that everyone including me came up with comparisons of this kind? Lol

12. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    My turret agility used to be 30% of my ship agility, I'm used to this :confused: will I be less agile now?

13. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Great minds think alike ;)

14. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying the game more now, after the update lol. My Enfo is harder to hit than ever, and the chaotic feeling is great fun. Am I the only one who's liking it?!

Ash KOT likes this.
  15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I for one love the changes they made to speeder, it's better than perfect, I think!

Ash KOT likes this.
  16. capphil11

capphil11 Member

At least on my game the hotfix is in! For Shooter, Defender, and Speeder ship agility got reduced to equal the maxed turret agility.

There are still control issues (joystick too sensitive on phone) but it's a bit better. There is also the relative balancing people have pointed out.

It seems that the team is working on improving things and hopefully we get another fix next week when they've had some more time to think through and make changes.

17. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

You're not the only one, however, you are likely in the minority.
    During the Max Agility event I had switched to Shooter a lot, just to make it more playable. But I don't have enough weapons tiered high enough to actually play shooter in ranked infamy battles. So I'm stuck playing speeder, but I can't play the same style anymore. I've spent the last couple months upgrading items which fit my style of play and it got me over 3600 infamy in a MK5. I had an extremely tight infamy window, never losing more than 3 or 4 in a row. Since the update I've dropped 300 infamy, because the difference between a win and a loss now is the fact that a defenders and shooters turret can turn fast enough to lay one extra Explosive Cannon hit on me as I'm trying to get away.
    Whatever hundreds of dollars I've spent to focus on leveling up my gear to reach nightmare is pretty much gone to waste after this update. I don't know yet if I feel trying to work on a new setup of weapons/items/ship, especially to play what you've acknowledged is a "Chaotic Feeling" game. I prefer strategy over chaos.

18. [RWAR] Zenmaker

[RWAR] Zenmaker New Member

Self Employed
    I am initially against this update. With so many dedicated players, how can you make such a drastic change that completely changes the game we love? Of course some are going to love the change. It completely throws the balance off in the game. Defenders have been mentioned. To balance the tank like defense of this ship, it was slow on ability and turret. Now as a fixer I'm being chased down by a ship with a huge HP advantage and agility. I can also now steer around torps, easily avoid mortars, and it really screws the speeders. All of that aside, the game play is not enjoyable. Aiming is fishy, maneuvering is fishy... Its just not fun.

If you aren't considering scrapping the whole mess, at least give us options to adjust turn radius, sensitivity, etc... Within parameters that still make the ships balanced. Defender should not be as agile as a speeder or enforcer. Not even close.

Lastly, I believe it was unfair to scrap the rudders and gear lube that people invested so much into without any compensation. You have a community that loves the game despite its glaring flaws. Respect the people behind the cash you are so obviously after... The game will not last without the people playing it. They should be first priority. Call on us first before this kind of change. Let us know in the game that the event is a test, then give us a chance to give our feedback before making such a huge sweeping change. I hated the event, and I'm hating playing right now... I'm not whining, I'm not a bitch. This is my honest feedback. My entire guild of 25 hate the changes...

Thanks for listening.

19. [RWAR] Zenmaker

[RWAR] Zenmaker New Member

Self Employed
    I completely agree. In my comment I mentioned those that love it are probably the ones that it benefits their ship of choice. It is unbalanced and really not enjoyable to play. Of course I would have liked if my shooter or defender would turn more quickly, but not at the expense of stability or unfair advantage.

20. I can feel this!
    Everything you have said is true IMO.
    I am in the same nasty situation!

Thinking of quitting but can't because I loved it someday!
    This Update Broke Lots of People's Hearts