1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Update Info !

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Grim Repair, 5 Sep 2018.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Same but at rare t1, funny to watch them run even if it does no damage lol

2. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Yeah, I tend to like a lot of damage...

Ovidmikel and Aether_Zero like this.
  3. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

Dunno where you got your blast cannon numbers. With all damage perks my LVL 50 blast does 1593. More than 200 more than your gattling gun numbers. Plus fire bonus from talents. Once you account for a mk7 shooter (not defender) having about 45 defence with one of the legendary shield perks, it means the gattling gun in about half as good as blast cannon supposing every shot lands.

The agility is fun. Will take some getting used to, but at least changes things up.

Still an underwhelming update (again).

Catcat likes this.
  4. Mr.Damm

Mr.Damm New Member

I can not control my ship, im losed much more battle. Wtf, who's give you that update idea rovio?

ShipCrusherCz and BasedCarpen like this.
  5. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

Calm down bro, on the next week will come the hotfix...

6. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

It is frustrating. Being a small Dev team isn't an excuse when you refuse to use your veteran players feedback to beta test

7. BasedCarpen

Itll just be a slight adjustment. The devs have a problem with sunken cost fallacious reasoning. They spent time on this update so they can't abandon it. I'm confident this game will not be restored to anything close to what the majority of players are asking for.

ShipCrusherCz and BattleRascal like this.
  8. Mr.Damm

Mr.Damm New Member

Yes, im have max level but i can not cotrol my ships damm it, im not a newbie

9. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

If that's the case then am leaving the game for sure, got a load of other games to play, I'll just go back to playing war robots or shadow fight 3
    Started war robots the same time I started playing battle bay but I found battle bay more interesting and more challenging so I dumped WWR,
    I heard the game is getting more fun after many updates, and battle bay is getting worse by each update, wrecking my favorite ship (speeder) from best to weakest
    Am giving battle bay another chance to fix this but if this fix doesn't come in the next week's update then I don't think I'll be able to stick around anymore

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  10. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

This is so true. It would provide a good second opinion on the balance and overall skill of the game, and it would also relieve some of the effort of balancing off the dev team.

*JAWS* likes this.
  11. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Thumbs up man;););).

12. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

Lovely. I was cool with agility but im excited for the gattling gun performance boost

13. :Beardman:

:Beardman: Active Member

I’m in the same boat. Lots of new stuff there. Plus they have a test server to play like almost every week. Regardless of how many enegery weapons and junk they put out, It’s almost a monthly change for the better.

14. Grand_Paladin

Grand_Paladin Active Member

My aiming is just perfect, , and i played 30k battles with defender ,,, defender is just good as it is atm ,,, its just the camre sensitivity thats causing some issues for some people,,, and same for the shooter players at our guild ,,, just dont rush ,, and give people some time to adjust . And i am sure that everything will be ok :)

15. BasedCarpen

No people won't adjust, we had this as an event and we all got sick of it then.

16. :Beardman:

:Beardman: Active Member

Nope, Delete and request refund from iTunes. Simple as that. I know I won’t be the only one either.

17. XQT

XQT Member

Sorry this is not game related, it's forum related. Due to this update, I observed that a lot of people are signing up to be forum members. To the new members, welcome to the forum!

Dobson and #CK like this.
  18. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    agree , i'm starting to use defender and it's fun with maxed agility not like my shooter ( i play only shooter before )
    gonna upgrade to mk6 soon then mk7 after hit captain lv48 ( still 46 atm )

XQT likes this.
  19. ROYAL SINKER

ROYAL SINKER Member

Did you change any setting in option.....let me know please

20. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Defender's max agility being less than most other boats makes it perhaps the only moderately controllable boat.